• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Quotes for Pokemon

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
Unoriginal thread title. Hooray.

Anyway, I'm not sure if this is in the right section (mods, feel free to arrest me if it isn't), but I'm going to go ahead and post it anyway.

This here is a thread that you can use to post 'famous' quotes that you come up with for pokemon. Or you can make parodies of famous quotes or proverbs using pokemon. It's a good way for you to get creative, or maybe it's just for the lolz. Yeah, probably the lolz.

To get us started, I have a few quotes of my own, check it out!

- Speak of the devil, and he appears. Speak of zubats, and you will have already passed twenty. Twenty more are on their way. Speak of mew, and it wont work sucker.

- If curiosity killed the meowth, then team rocket would be lacking in boss fantasies. If curiosity killed the mew, pokemon fans would weep for days. If curiosity killed the skitty, wailord wouldn't have a girlfriend. And if curiosity killed the purugly, then there would be a few tears, but far more parties.

Last edited: