• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/B/Y Recent happenings thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ammako

I'm currently restarting in Yellow Version for I have lost track of the events I had done before. xD I sorta miss playing the old versions any ways. :] My current party are as follows:

;025;Pikachu - L:6
;019;Rattata- L:4
;016;Pidgey- L:3
;032;Nidoran Boy- L:2
;029;Nidoran Girl- L:2
;056;Mankey- L:5

I'm off to Veridian Forest to catch me a Caterpie and Weedle.

Sorry, no Weedle in Yellow.

ArabGamer

meh,its only a Weedle :D

burninator59

Caught a magikarp and evolved it. beat the game corner underground rocket place thing. got through pokemon tower. caught mew.
Team:
Charmeleon Lvl. 28
Dugtrio Lvl. 33
Raichu Lvl. 23
Gyarados Lvl. 22
Butterfree Lvl. 25
Need to get a last pokemon.

Shiny Espeon0429

I've got a GB Emulator.
Red - inactive - haven't started a game.

Blue - Completing the game with only 3 pokemon:

;003; BB - Venusaur lv57
Razor Leaf
Body Slam
Sleep Powder
Toxic

;064; Kadabra - lv57
Psybeam
Tri Attack
Psychic
Recover

;144; Articuno - lv56
Peck
Ice Beam
Fly
Blizzard

I've just done Blaine.

Yellow: Attempting my first ever game!
Current team:

;025; Pikachu - lv28
Thundershock
Quick Attack
Slam
Thunderbolt

;012; Butterfree - lv26
Confusion
Sleep Powder
Stun Spore
Tackle

;002; Ivysaur - lv27
Tackle
Body Slam
Leech Seed
Vine Whip

;005; Charmeleon - lv26
Ember
Dig
Scratch
Rage

;008; Wartortle - lv27
Water Gun
Bubblebeam
Bubble
Bite

Just outside Rock Tunnel and I've realised I've forgotten Flash...

burninator59

beat koga!

mostly used charizard's flamethrower, butterfree's psychic, and strong ice and bubblebeams from gyarados

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Alright well I was thinking about a Ash challenge, where I do what Ash did, but not exactly obviously....... The only problem is that I don't know which game to do it on, either FireRed or Yellow, any ideas?

Pikachu 1 – 8 E4
Caterpie 1 – 4 (evolve before Brock)
Pidgey 1 – 8 (evolve as quick as possible)
Bulbasaur 3– 8 E4
Charmander 3 – 8 (evolve 2 after 5 gym) E4
Squirtle 3 – 8 E4
Krabby 3 – 8 (evolve in E4)
PC Haunter 5 (caught as a Haunter)
Muk 5 – 8 E4 (caught as a Muk)
Tauros 6 – 8 E4

Primeape is left out because they are only caught as Primeapes in Victory Road, and he didn't use Primeape in any Gym battles.

Raticate can only be found as Raticate's in Pokemon Mansion, when he got his on SS Anne, plus like Primeape wasn't there long enough for Gym battles.

The numbers represent the gyms, and around which gym's they will be caught.

I don't know how I will catch a Krabby with 3 badges, so that may be left out, as I have Squirtle....

I will otherwise follow the same way as the anime, use Pikachu against Brock, alone, Pidgeotto and Butterfree against Misty, and so forth.....

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
at the moment i'm busy getting a good team for my red version, dragonite, blastoise, nidoking, charizard, raichu, and the sixth is still a question to me. anyway i just started training my dratini.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Alright well I was thinking about a Ash challenge, where I do what Ash did, but not exactly obviously....... The only problem is that I don't know which game to do it on, either FireRed or Yellow, any ideas?

Pikachu 1 – 8 E4
Caterpie 1 – 4 (evolve before Brock)
Pidgey 1 – 8 (evolve as quick as possible)
Bulbasaur 3– 8 E4
Charmander 3 – 8 (evolve 2 after 5 gym) E4
Squirtle 3 – 8 E4
Krabby 3 – 8 (evolve in E4)
PC Haunter 5 (caught as a Haunter)
Muk 5 – 8 E4 (caught as a Muk)
Tauros 6 – 8 E4

Primeape is left out because they are only caught as Primeapes in Victory Road, and he didn't use Primeape in any Gym battles.

Raticate can only be found as Raticate's in Pokemon Mansion, when he got his on SS Anne, plus like Primeape wasn't there long enough for Gym battles.

The numbers represent the gyms, and around which gym's they will be caught.

I don't know how I will catch a Krabby with 3 badges, so that may be left out, as I have Squirtle....

I will otherwise follow the same way as the anime, use Pikachu against Brock, alone, Pidgeotto and Butterfree against Misty, and so forth.....

Use yellow. Pidgeotto are found there in Viridian Forest.

I beat Yellow the other day. My team was:

Butterfree lv. 53
Psychic
Harden
Sleep Powder
Flash

Pidgeot lv. 53
Fly
Rage
Bide
Sky Attack

Venusaur lv. 54
Razor Leaf
Leech Seed
Toxic
Hyper Beam

Charizard lv. 54
Flamethrower
Cut
Slash
Hyper Beam

Blastoise lv. 54
Surf
Blizzard
Strength
Hyper Beam

Pikachu lv. 55
Thunderbolt
Quick Attack
Pay Day
Thunder Wave

It was me vs. Gary. We were down to 1 pokemon each, Pikachu vs. Jolteon. I actually shouted "Pikachu, use Thunderbolt!" as I selected Thunderbolt to finish off Jolteon. And it did finish off Jolteon, too.

burninator59

In the mansion. Caught a ditto and a magmar. Got blizzard.
Team: Charizard
Butterfree
Gyarados
Raichu
Dugtrio

FastTonyDeNiro

Go to Celadon City, and exit the city going towards Cycling Road. Have a pokemon with you that knows the HM move Cut. After leaving the city, and before you get to the guard house for Cycling Road, there is a bush you'll need to cut. Go into that area and go left until you find a house. Talk to the lady inside the house and she'll give you Fly.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Trained my Mewtwo to Level 100 and beat the Elite Four with it.
Caught myself a Graveler which I had not done before.
Traded that Graveler between by 2 versions and evolved it into Golem.

Charizard The Great

The Great One
Started a new game on Pokemon Blue:

Started with Squirtle, beat Gary's Bulbasaur. Got Oak's Parcel for him, went back to get the Pokedex. Battled and beat Gary near the Pokemon League entrance, caught a Nidoran (M) and have been raising that with my Squirtle.

Got through Viridian Forest, did some more training then beat Brock with ease with Squirtle. Did all the Mt. Moon stuff, picked the Dome Fossil as I'll get the Helix one on Red.

Beat Gary on the Nugget Bridge, then beat the Nugget Men & Women. Then went to that grass area to the left and caught an Abra, got that up to level 16 and evolved it in to Kadabra which finally learned Confusion. Have been raising that. Now I have to beat all those trainers en route to Bill's house, then I will go to Cerulean City gym to take on Misty. Currently training three Pokemon:

Wartortle - Level: 30
Kadabra - Level: 28
Nidorino - Level: 27.

Have captured just about every Pokemon I've seen in the wild up to now. 'Tis going well.

EDIT:

Beat all the people en route to Bill's house (aside from the youngster needed to do the 'Mew Trick'), helped him out, got the S.S Anne ticket etc.

Beat Misty with ease. Went down to Vermilion City and in to the S.S Anne. Beat everyone there, including my rival. Got HM 01 Cut, did some more raising levels, then beat LT. Surge comfortably. Through Diglett's Cave to get HM 05 Flash.

Back to Cerulean, got a bicycle, then that long journey through Rock Tunnel.

Beat me rival in the ghost tower of Lavender Town, beat all the Chanellers. Then went to Celadon City, went to the Market to buy some Fire stones, Water stones etc., got the coin case, beat Team Rocket and Giovanni in there. Got the Silph Scope. Back to Lavender, met Mr. Fuji etc.

Return to Celadon, beat Erika comfortably, with the new addition on my team, Flareon, playing its part. Just got the Mew after obtaining HM 02 Fly, now going down Cycling Road towards Fuchsia City, before I go back to Saffron and destroy Team Rocket and get a Masterball!

Currently raising:

Wartortle - Level: 46
Kadabra - Level: 44
Nidoking - Level: 43
Flareon - Level: 41.

Last edited:

[Ampharos]

They best be trollin
Found my yellow.
Restarted it.
Team:
Spearow - lv21
Magikarp - lv18
Pikachu - lv20
Nidorina - lv20

I was training for Misty, but decided I really wanted my Gyarados first.

Shiny Rokon

Pokemon Red Version:

Got all 8 badges, just about to defeat the elite four. pokedex is between 115-120 last time i looked, got the 3 legendary birds, team is:

Rapidash lv.50
Rhydon lv.50
Muk lv.50
Seadra lv.50
Omastar lv.50
Dragonair lv.50

(its not suppose to be a balanced team or anything, just for fun)

FastTonyDeNiro

Nice. You've got a lot of pokemon on your team I've always wanted to use, just never have gotten the chance. In fact, the only pokemon on there I've ever actually used on a team is Dragonair.

FastTonyDeNiro

Nice. You've got a lot of pokemon on your team I've always wanted to use, just never have gotten the chance. In fact, the only pokemon on there I've ever actually used on a team is Dragonair.

[Ampharos]

They best be trollin
I went into the safari zone for the TMs and main items. [surf, golden teeth]
After that, I had 200~ steps left, so I went and walked around in the grass.

I ended up seeing in the safari zone five Kangaskhan, a scyther and a Tauros.
I walked out with three of those kangaskhan and that Tauros. 8D
I was ecstatic, none the less.

FastTonyDeNiro

[Ampharos];9450934 said:
I went into the safari zone for the TMs and main items. [surf, golden teeth]
After that, I had 200~ steps left, so I went and walked around in the grass.

I ended up seeing in the safari zone five Kangaskhan, a scyther and a Tauros.
I walked out with three of those kangaskhan and that Tauros. 8D
I was ecstatic, none the less.

What the? You're a lucky ******* if you saw and caught all of those pokemon. I remember when I was trying to fill my pokedex on red, it took FOREVER to catch a Tauros, Kangaskhan, and Scyther.

Status
Not open for further replies.