• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

r.i.p

Snairyu

Giant Deadly Mollusk
I lost my first three level 100's on red. Redkiller the Blastoise, Apple the Mewtwo and Dux the Farfetch'd (LOL, I was such a noob :p) I was 6 at the time. I was playing it on Stadium, and was saving. My 1 year old sister peed on the N64, causing it to shut off. It was fine afterwards, but my red version was not :/

Littlemyuu

i loose my shiny tentacool in Gold,
the save file was gone :(

Jorah

What do I put here?
My shiny Butterfree and Sableye in Leaf Green (I traded Sableye over) I started a new game on Leaf Green and forgot to trade them back over...

And my Blaziken and Alakazam on my second Emerald game. I done the cloning glitch wrong and deleted them...surprisingly I wasn't too upset, I didn't really like them much. I started a new game and have a new Blaziken and replaced Alakazam with Gardevior.

Nintendo_6444

Tails the Bouyzel
My Jirachi and Latias are probobly gone in my missing Sapphire... =(

JONNO.FRESH

I lost my LV 100 Corsola,Crobat and Corsola when i decided to start Ruby off "Fresh" just like ash. I was such a noob before.

MukkinMUK

I love garlic. :P
Nothing like that? Nahh, never happened to me yet...;) LUcky me..

Ultimatelugia

I stand Alone...
Harsh memories

In emerald I lost my:Lugia,Groudon,Kyogre,Rayquaza,Blaziken,A few Latios's and my Metagross!!!All because I cloned them wrong and they were deleted.(I said a few Latios's because I cloned my Latios 30 times because my friends couldnt be bothered to catch it themselves so I trade some to them.

shooting star

Leaving SPPF! G'bye!
I caught Latios without master ball and shiny psyduck (in safari zone) on my friends ruby. My friends brother restarted the game by mistake.

Darkfall

Abuses SHIFT + ENTER
I lost my first three level 100's on red. Redkiller the Blastoise, Apple the Mewtwo and Dux the Farfetch'd (LOL, I was such a noob :p) I was 6 at the time. I was playing it on Stadium, and was saving. My 1 year old sister peed on the N64, causing it to shut off. It was fine afterwards, but my red version was not :/

Ermm....my friend deleted my Red version, buh bye Charizard...and my Gold...and my Ruby actually too....¬.¬
I've lost a lot of pokemon on Gold, he turned it off when it said don't... bye byes shiny Crabby ;.; and most of my other pokemon...;.;

Vycksta

None yet, but I dread the day that my Silver's internal batteries dry up. I have my first ever Sneasels on there and a bunch of level 100's. Yamato-san did give me instructions on how to save them, but I don't think I can get the parts somehow. :/

Sophia Ryu

Pokemon Breeder
My friend attempted to clone my legit Jirachi and ended up deleting it.

I freaking hate cloning >__<

And to all the other people that said they lost their Pokemon via cloning: serves you right. How people find any fun in playing this game non-legit is beyond me.
;026;

Last edited:

VaUgHaNy86

ThE FalLeN AnGeL
I lost my very 1st level 100 charizard and mewtwo when my sister restarted a new game on red then saved it, i also lost my mew and celebi on silver due to internal battery running out :(

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Never happened

-tetris-

However I have restarted a game that has had a Jirachi on it, therefore accidentally deleting it. But I have an endless supply of Jirachi anyways, because I get mine from Pokemon Channel. However it is only able to download one per save file.

YOU CAN DO THAT?!

I have a feeling I'm going to lose my entire Gold file if I ever find it ;_; +600 hours and a shiny Nidoqueen on it ;_;, other then that, nothing yet...

Eclipsed soul

Houndour Trainer
I , thankfully, haven't lost too many pokemon not willingly.

I lost my second ever Pokemon file(should be considered my firts, since I only got to Mt. Moon in the fisrt one) with a lot of play on it. I was being impatient, because the only Pokemon I was missing was Mew. So My friend with a gameshark got me one, but ME , being impatient, ripped the gameboy out of his hand, and my entire file was erased because the game fell out of the gameshark ;; I feel bad, because I made my friends before restart their games so I could get all the starters D:

BLah, too bad the Mew glitch wasn't known back then. It would've saved my game ;; Well, not really since I beat every trainer, but ugh. 150 pokemon down the drain. Charizard was my first level 100 Pokemon, and I only used like one Rare candy on it. It was my pride and joy.

I' have deleted many other files because I used cloning in Silver, and felt bad xD; so I restarted. I almost lost crystal because I wasn't paying attention and this kid started my fileover. I saw it right in time before they saved. Very glad too, Crystal is my pride and joy now.