• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/S and Fr/Lg sprite face-off

Status
Not open for further replies.
PichusFeather said:
I'll go for the R/S Wartortle. Uggh, Wartortle is BLUE. Not PURPLE. ;-; They killed it.

Yah :)

R/S again, because it's properly colored ;-;

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
I vote FR/LG Wartortle again, putting it on 9. It now needs just one more vote to win!
Keep the votes coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R/S. I'll cry myself dry if FR/LG wins ¬_¬

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

S

Shadowcat

RS Wartortle, 'cause it's color is blue, not purple... That was onvious.

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
FR/LG Wartortortle won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, are next match-up is FR/LG Sandslash Vs RS Sandslash!
028.png
Vs
028.png

Urkkk....... Both are rather nasty. FR/LG looks like an obese punk-hedgehog with a tiny head, oversized spikes, and a woefuly generic pose, whilst RS looks like a deformed rat with a bad haircut and even badder manacure that's trying to scratch it's *** and has gotten crippled in the process.
Nevertheless, I vote FR/LG. It may be fat, and those spikes look heavy enough to crush it's spine, but it has nice claws, nice colouration, and a properly-shaped (though undersized) head. RS....... WTF? It's claws are TINY, and it just looks deformed throughout. It's legs look bad and are badly placed, and the spikes look cheap. Hate it!
Vote away, my lovelies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarkNido

Nido Trainer
I vote for fr/lg.

Both are horrific. My eyes haven't bled so much since I saw the FR/LG Ninetales @_@

However, I'll have to go for R/S. Why? Well, because its pose is decent. Nothing else. Sandslash looks EXACTLY like Wartortle in its pose. And not just Wartortle either, I'd imagine. If I cared to compare, I'd guess that a fair amount of FR/LG Pokémon have the same pose.

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

Dragon_Reborn

I vote FR/LG Sandslash.

Dragon_Reborn

I vote FR/LG Sandslash.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
I vote for the R/S Sandslash because he looks tougher than the FR/LG Sandslash.

Status
Not open for further replies.