• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/S and Fr/Lg sprite face-off

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Orion* said:
Heh.

R/S, of course. Yeah, I'll be slaughtered by KK, but I honestly don't see what the problem with the R/S Zapdos is :<

R/S's eyes are better, too. They make it look quite feral, as opposed to FR/LG's, "LOlZ I c U !1!11!" eyes that make it look like some drunken pigeon. The coloration is also slightly off on the FR/LG Zapdos, so meh to that.

EDIT: Wow, I just noticed that the other Zapdos's wings are grey -_- That speaks miles about how much effort GAMEFREAK put into their FR/LG Sprites. That alone should make people vote R/S, but I doubt that'll happen =/

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

DarkNido

Nido Trainer
I vote for the FR/LG zapdos.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
FR/LG Zapdos.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
R/S It looks cool.

I feel sorry for the old lady who has to eat my ash's.

~*Commander Blizzard*~ said:
Wow, I just noticed that the other Zapdos's wings are grey -_- That speaks miles about how much effort GAMEFREAK put into their FR/LG Sprites. That alone should make people vote R/S, but I doubt that'll happen =/
Yeah, I still stand by that =/ The FR/LG Zapdos looks terrible, honestly. The R/S Zapdos is no treasure, but the FR/LG Zapdos has so, so many problems with it. It's like a flying FR/LG Ninetales ._.

lol KK: Have you ever noticed that our most powerful opinions on specific Sprites seem to be completely opposite? You love the FR/LG Ninetales, and I abhor it. You hate the R/S Zapdos, and I hate the FR/LG one.

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

Brandon-kun

lalalalalalalalalala
I vote for Fr/Lg. I hope fr/lg wins!

I vote FR/LG Zapdos, because...

Komedic Konservationist said:
If anyone votes that rushed abomination, I'll seriously tear your ribs open, then throw your intestines to rabid dogs and stuff the empty corpse with gunpowder before catapulting it into a bonfire so it explodes, then I'll force-feed the ashes to an old lady and run the old lady over with a tractor.
I fear my life will be in danger if I vote RS Zapdos. :(

cartwright

Marsh Trainer
I vote for FR/LG Zapdos because it looks as if more colour has been used on it....and I like to see a little effort!

Status
Not open for further replies.