• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/S and Fr/Lg sprite face-off

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
I vote for Fr/Lg.
Sure both Sprites suck, but R/S is just plain sloppy. I mean, if the Spriters wanted to give Sandslash an original pose, fine. But it kinda looks like a yellow and brown paint spill [blurm your eyes and it literally does].

Though Fr/Lg's pose is terribly unoriginal, I LOVE the detail of the spikes and claws. So it wins.

Fr/Lg Sandslash.

typhlo

im with stupid^
definetly fr/lg

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
FR/L Sandslash won. Next up is FR/LG Venusaur Vs RS Venusaur........
003.png
Vs
003.png

I vote FR/LG Venusaur, because it looks fierce and bulky, like a Venusaur should. The stance, the roar...... it really suits the nature of the beast.
RS Venusaur is an abomination. It looks like it's shaking it's fat, wart-encrusted *** to some God-awful rhythm, and the tree on it's back is very crooked and disproportionate, but worst of all is the head. The head looks like it's been hit with an anvil, flattening it's skull and popping out it's eyes. And don't get me started on that fugly grin.
Vote away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol.

Both are GOOD Sprites *Shock horror*, but FR/LG Venusaur. I rather like the big mouth and the menacing attire. Which puts me to think: why can't it get Crunch with such MASSIVE Jaws? =/

R/S. Neither look that good, but Venusaur isn't really a menacing Pokémon, and it shouldn't try to be. Plus, FR/LG's head is stupidly squarish. It makes me WTF endlessly, because Venusaur's head is meant to be circular, like the R/S one's.

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

Volteon

Back I guess??
003.png

....↑↑↑ look at it´s face? this is horrible, this is a snake face IMO.

I´ll vote for
003.png
R/S venusa..ur

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
I vote for the FR/LG Venusaur because I find the coloring to be more accurate.

typhlo

im with stupid^
fr/lg venesaur it looks cool

DarkNido

Nido Trainer
I go for fr/lg.

Er, yeah, R/S. Because properly formed heads are cool =]

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

umbreot

God of Fusions
I vote for R/S.
Volteon said:
003.png

....↑↑↑ look at it´s face? this is horrible, this is a snake face IMO.

I´ll vote for
003.png
R/S venusa..ur

Too true...

Status
Not open for further replies.