• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/S and Fr/Lg sprite face-off

Status
Not open for further replies.
R/S ffs =D

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

Now where would this Thread be if I weren't here to save it in its darkest hours? >_>

R/S Venusaur. FR/LG's cubed head just doesn't appeal to me at all D=

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

Encyclopika

The Queen
=/ They're both pretty good and there's really no difference besides the mouth. I'll go with the classics though - FR/LG plz

Third time saving this Thread >_>;; Only not as much this time.

R/S. Cubed heads scare me.

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

I bet mc is just too busy managing both his face-off and aiding my lazy bum on mine to notice this one anymore. XDD.

Oh well. FR/LG Venusaur. The mouth. :)

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
r/s venusaur is da bomb.

Dragonfree

Just me
I hate the FR/LG one's mouth, so R/S...

R/S.

"Sprite Face-Off! Dawn of Revival!"

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

◘Ins0mnIac◘

Supreme Overlord
FR/LG. The other looks disturbed....

R/S. I'll be surprised if one of them hasn't won by now xD

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
RS Venusaur.

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
And the FR/LG Venusaur wins, by a mere one vote! Thank God..... RS Venusaur is fugly, even for a fugly Pokemon. Next up is FR/LG Zapdos Vs RSE Zapdos!
145zapdos.png
Vs
145zapdos.png

Guhhhhh >____> That RS Zapdos has got to be the most rushed, effortless, sloppy, unrealistic spikey shoody piece of [Censored] I have EVER seen. It's genuinely horrific. It has an oversized head, a tiny body, eye-burning coloration, and is so riddled with swollen spikes and jagged lines it's unbelievable. Arrrghhh.... Those wings. How could ANYTHING fly with that mess of spikes. RS Zapdos dosn't even look like a bird, or anything..... just a mess of oversized spikes wearing a mask that's been out in the sun too long. If anyone votes that rushed abomination, I'll seriously tear your ribs open, then throw your intestines to rabid dogs and stuff the empty corpse with gunpowder before catapulting it into a bonfire so it explodes, then I'll force-feed the ashes to an old lady and run the old lady over with a tractor. And I'll do all that and much, much more to that horrific sprite in general. *Whips out chainsaw and grins at RS Zapdos*
I vote FR/LG Zapdos. It's nicely proportioned, with natural-looking shading and dosn't do overkill on the jagged feathers. It also fits the bill of looking like a Zapdos.
There we have it, so vote away!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watergod

Master of mositure
Komedic Konservationist said:
If anyone votes that rushed abomination, I'll seriously tear your ribs open, then throw your intestines to rabid dogs and stuff the empty corpse with gunpowder before catapulting it into a bonfire so it explodes, then I'll force-feed the ashes to an old lady and run the old lady over with a tractor.
I think someone's trying to sway the votes a tiny bit.
I vote for FRLG Zapdos for all the reasons stated above, and if you think the RS sprite is bad, have you seen the Emerald one?

Poor CB. :(

Anyway, FR/LG Zapdos. I know I preferred certain Zapdos Sprite over both of those, but can't remember. And while I'm fond of the RS pose, the FR/LG one looks a bit more natural...

Freeze Knight

super cuno
You know what Komedic Konservationist, I vote for R/S Zapdos because he looks like he'd want to tear out your eyeballs. The FR/LG Zapdos is just to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.