• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/S and Fr/Lg sprite face-off

Status
Not open for further replies.

◘Ins0mnIac◘

Supreme Overlord
^^you's gonna die^^ lol
FR/LG for me

*Orion* said:

Heh.

R/S, of course. Yeah, I'll be slaughtered by KK, but I honestly don't see what the problem with the R/S Zapdos is :<

R/S's eyes are better, too. They make it look quite feral, as opposed to FR/LG's, "LOlZ I c U !1!11!" eyes that make it look like some drunken pigeon. The coloration is also slightly off on the FR/LG Zapdos, so meh to that.

EDIT: Wow, I just noticed that the other Zapdos's wings are grey -_- That speaks miles about how much effort GAMEFREAK put into their FR/LG Sprites. That alone should make people vote R/S, but I doubt that'll happen =/

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

DarkNido

Nido Trainer
I vote for the FR/LG zapdos.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
FR/LG Zapdos.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
R/S It looks cool.

I feel sorry for the old lady who has to eat my ash's.

~*Commander Blizzard*~ said:
Wow, I just noticed that the other Zapdos's wings are grey -_- That speaks miles about how much effort GAMEFREAK put into their FR/LG Sprites. That alone should make people vote R/S, but I doubt that'll happen =/

Yeah, I still stand by that =/ The FR/LG Zapdos looks terrible, honestly. The R/S Zapdos is no treasure, but the FR/LG Zapdos has so, so many problems with it. It's like a flying FR/LG Ninetales ._.

lol KK: Have you ever noticed that our most powerful opinions on specific Sprites seem to be completely opposite? You love the FR/LG Ninetales, and I abhor it. You hate the R/S Zapdos, and I hate the FR/LG one.

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

Brandon-kun

lalalalalalalalalala
I vote for Fr/Lg. I hope fr/lg wins!

I vote FR/LG Zapdos, because...

Komedic Konservationist said:
If anyone votes that rushed abomination, I'll seriously tear your ribs open, then throw your intestines to rabid dogs and stuff the empty corpse with gunpowder before catapulting it into a bonfire so it explodes, then I'll force-feed the ashes to an old lady and run the old lady over with a tractor.
I fear my life will be in danger if I vote RS Zapdos. :(

cartwright

Marsh Trainer
I vote for FR/LG Zapdos because it looks as if more colour has been used on it....and I like to see a little effort!

Status
Not open for further replies.