• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/S/E. Glitch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Post glitched that happened in your R/S/E game here. (Other thread died.)
I think this is a glitch... it "Swampert's makes ground type moves miss with LEVITATE." Is that possible? Swampert doesn't have that ability..
I swear it was Swampert.

Post yours here.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
EDIT: nvm, the other glitch thread got closed.

hm, so that's where the previous one went, into the depths of the archives.
i wonder what closed it.

anyway the cloning glitch is worldwide known by now aswell as the trick that greatly improves itemcloning, besides that well known one i do know a glitch that can be found in the ruby & saphire versions.

it's in that town called soothopolis city where groudon and kyogre fought to the death (apparently) untill rayquaza dismissed them, simply fly towards it and when you end up at the pokecenter head up the north stairs towards the little house with the grandma in it that tells you about the orbs on mt pyre, if you are standing in front of the door there are two stairs, a little one that is 1 tile and a slightly bigger one that exists out of 2 tiles, stand on the higher part of the stairs consisting out of 2 tiles and simply head one step to the left which makes you standing on a rock wall.

it's as simple as that and every ruby/saphire game should have it as far as i know, it's not very useful that is a fact but it is an uncommon sight to see.

it's a harmless glitch so there's nothing to worry about just to let you people know.

Status
Not open for further replies.