• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flying Tropius

I am at battle palace
ahhh! a Magnemite! attack swampert!
*Swampert uses surf*
aahhhhh wth are you doing!!!! your gonna die!
magnemite faints
wtf?
btw
Fin/swampert (male lvl 57
magnemite lvl 60

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
currently breeding a female sassy heracross with flawless attack & speed with a naughty ditto with flawless attack & speed. currently got one male offspring with flawless attack & speed though am seeking another that has impressive abilities preferable.

.::Escalator::.

"GO TEAM BOOBIES!"
I fished up a female Feebas with a Timid nature, Flawless Spec. Atk, and HP: Electric
And then I hatched a male Feebas with a Modest Nature, Flawless Spec. Def and Hypnosis & HP: Electric, so deciding which move to keep, HP: Electric or Hypnosis.
The Timid one is already a Milotic.

H

Hukuzo

I've been trying to fill up my Hoenn dex. I'm trying to evolve slugma, numel, and trapinch while searching for chimecho.
I found chimecho right after posting this message.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vex Lenin

The Redwanderer
training a Kyogre Heracross and arcanine to lvl. 100 making more mago berries. currently have 69 bp. and 1 luck silver symbol. Also evolving hoenn and kanto pokemon to fill pokdex i have about 295 pokemon in the dex.

Kyogre: lvl. 77
Arcanine: lvl. 94
Heracross: lvl. 81

In LG going through it again mainly to get Entei which will replace Arcanine but also for Tms for Emerald and a move tutor who will teach Heracross swords dance and rock slide without waisting precious bp. Bp will be used to get leftovers for most of my team.

Chimecho3000

*Screams!!* I just found a shiny Swablu!!!

It all happened when I taught my Hitmonlee Rolling Kick. I wanted to know what Rolling Kick looked like in the battle scene so I went to the move tutor and saved my game before teaching Hitmonlee the move. Once it was taught, I got on my mach bike and went over to Route 114 to look for a wild Pokemon so I can test out Rolling Kick, and the first wild Pokemon that appeared was a Swablu. Before it was clearly shown I noticed that the body was kind of a goldish colour and I knew that was Swablu's shining colour so I was wondering is that a shining Swablu? And it was! My eyes didn't decieve me, it was a shiny (golden) Swablu!

(It's now an Altaria now. I nicknamed it S.Altaria). ;)

Last edited:

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
This is it, am now breeding a careful male heracross that is impressive in ability with flawless attack & speed with an adamant female heracross that is also impressive in ability with flawless attack & speed. Both parents know megahorn & brick break at least.

The successful offspring must be adamant nature, at least impressive in abilities with flawless attack & speed, and preferably with the guts ability.

PkmnTrainerJ

Evolving Anorith and Lileep to finish my Emerald Hoenn dex.

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
finally got an adamant male heracross with guts ability that is impressive in abilities with flawless attack & speed. It also knows megahorn & brick break as EV training shall begin soon.

F

Finnmonster

I bought Emerald. Then I came home. Then I saw our local toy shop's magazine. Pokémon XD - Gale of Darkness. Shadow Lugia. Now I'm feeling so blue.

I trained Meditite with HP Bug. Quite strong HP, or then it is because Nuzleaf has double weakness. Training a new secret base team. Or actually it is the original team, but this time I've replaced Mightyena with Blissey.

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
Heracross is now fully EV trained and at level 50, now onto the crobat chain-breeding project.

So far captured an adamant female L14 zubat in altering cave with flawless attack, now breeding with a naughty ditto with flawless attack & speed while zubat holds an everstone as the desired hatching is an adamant female with flawless attack & speed to be bred later to a male zubat/gobat/crobat with the desired movesets and also with flawless attack & speed.

SlwaBluPhnx

Catched all the regis with a total of 40 ultrabballs. Regice with 5. rock with 7 and steel wth 28. I dunno but these numbers are very low for me. Caught 30 (not kiddin) dittos in the search of a modest and an adamant one. Searching for a light ball to make the ultimate raichu with da tackle. Got adamant beldum, gonna breed until i get one 13 attck adamant. Then somehow if I can get my hands on a trade cable and a gameboy with my gamecube, I'll send all my importants to emerald.

Clouds

Fog Trainer
I'm trying to get a gd natured Chimecho. possibly modest

i cant wait, i love chimecho :D

Chimecho3000

Sudowoodo is now Lv100. Shuckle is next.

SlwaBluPhnx

Yo Flying Tropius, you can breed almost everything except legendaries with a ditto. Even the nongendered poke.

I think I better get my hands on my gameboy I'm pretty tired of all the breeding. God, I wish I had a gameboy and a trade cable. BTW, can you plug in a link cable to ds?

After that, I'll check what I got and start ev training kyogre. I got my charmender, ludicolo, shuckle and houndour on my ruby. It's gonna take awhile.

Yo Clouds, get a modest ditto, an everstone and an ordinary chimecho. Attach everstone to ditto. If you breed them, chances are %25 modest. You can try any nature by cacthing the desired nature (for your baby) on a ditto.

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
Have renamed my newest additions for the Battle frontier as follows:

jolly L50 male crobat, wonderfully outstanding in abilities, flawless attack & speed: JOYBAT

adamant L50 male heracross, guts ability, impressive in abilities, flawless attack & speed: Harrison

Have realized the following types of Ditto I need from different OT:

adamant ditto with flawless attack and/or flawless speed
any natured ditto with flawless special attack and flawless speed.

F

Finnmonster

Yesterday I played Emerald. My character has my own name. I chose Treecko. (Whoah! Animations! I totally had forgotten them.)

Trained Treecko on the route where you can find Ralts. Poochyena seems to be common. But the first Pokémon I met on that route was Ralts. Second was Seedot.

Met Wally and he caught his Ralts. I tried to continue my adventure. What? Who's that? GIOVANNI?! Wrong, he's called Scott.

Caught Taillow. Trained. Got the first Badge. Total play time: 1:27 (and it was midnight).

Sapphire: I'm training my new Medicham.

Ruby: Trying to catch all Safari Zone Pokémon.

Status
Not open for further replies.