• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
currently breeding for an adamant zubat with flawless attack/speed with HP of ground (super effective against electrike, plusle or minum) or fighting (super effective against whismur).

currently breeding an impish male zubat with flawless attack/speed & knows 4 breedable TMs (hidden power, shadow ball, aerial ace, sludge bomb) with an adamant female zubat with flawless attack that was met as L14 in altering cave.

J

jjones1

As for me, I'm currently training my Quagsire. He's awesome. His strategy is Yawn, Curse, and then Focus Punch.

*Murkrow

Bird trainer
On my Ruby game, I'm currently raising my Salamence to L80 in Victory Road. He's only got about 9000 odd exp. points to go (he's from my previous save file, so he gets the boosted exp). Then I'm going to take out any trainers who want to fight, before making my way to Sky Pillar to begin to raise him to L100.

J

jjones1

I have also taken up training a Stantler that I hatched a while back. It has an adamant nature:)

F

Flying Tropius

Yes! I got Clearence and Blend Master event 1 day after another!

Ice Cold Glalie

Busy training my Shiny Treecko to level 43 to teach it Giga Drain

Ice Cold ;362;

japala

Zephyr Trainer
Looking for a flawless speed female bagon to breed with my flawless sp attack gyarados with hydo pump. Hopefully the baby will be modest, flawless speed and sp attack with hydro pump, flamethrower, crunch, and dragon claw.

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
Now here's something that seems a bit incesting: I'm now breeding an impish male zubat with flawless speed & attack with an offspring female adamant zubat with flawless speed & attack and holding everstone that seemed to have a hidden power of a special type as it did hardly any damage to whismur. That saved me the task of some further breeding complications.

SlwaBluPhnx

Whoah, thats strange. I got seedot outbreak, gamecorner, energy guru, blend master at the same time! But I really want the department store sale.

Hadnt had any luck with 31 IV Beldum. Already bred 30. And they keep on coming. God make it stop!! I got rid of my adamant ditto and replaced with a very high attack stated ditto. The IV calculator says it is between 30 and 0. That helped a lot. But MetalKids PokeProgram isn't without its flaws. It has to give a range between 3 or four numbers right? Anyway wish me luck. I am also trying to get good berries to blend with da master.

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
I now have an adamant zubat with flawless attack/speed, though better-than-average, its hidden power is ground after facing a kecleon for a test in the secret base. Another flawless zubat had a dragon type which eliminated that one for sure.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I've now completed all the gyms on Emerald, got my anorith fossil revived, and got the Experience share. Beating Juan was even easier than beating Wallace, oddly enough. My manectric and pelliper (for whiscash) knocked him cold. I'm going back to FireRed and finish the gyms there before I go any farther on Emerald.

Oh yes, and my Emerald team got a nice case of Pokerus. Now both my Ruby and Emerald games have been infected.

Last edited:

TTar-X

<-Don't wake him up!
I finished EV training my Brave Heracross in attack mostly, and Quiet Pikachu in special attack(so I can use with Light Ball in the future).
Heracross is currently @Lv.41 with 165 attack so far
Future MS looking to be for the frontier is:
Swords Dance
Megahorn
Brick Break
Rock Slide
As for Pikachu, its special attack is around 70 something right now and it's at Lv.36 I believe, and it kicks butt with Light Ball-Tbolt combo
Future Moveset(still uncertain but leaning towards):
Tbolt
Twave
HP-Water
Agility/Light Screen/Reflect/Attract :-/
^The 1st 3 moves for sure

Chimecho3000

Shuckle is now Lv100. (I used 11 rare candies when it was Lv89, I couldn't be bothered training it).

*Murkrow

Bird trainer
A couple of hours of battling yesterday night got Omega (Salamence) to L90 (hey, I was being unsocial XD). A couple more this morning and he's reached L100.

My Pick-Up trio (2 Linoone's/1 Zigzagoon) seemed to be a magnet for rare items last night, as well. In the space of about 20 minutes, I got three Kings Rock's. Just a random thing I noticed.

I'm now probably going to raise my Sneasel and Murkrow (both L43) to L50, then go from there, seeing as 50 is about the average of all my Pokémon.

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
won a PP UP with a mankey today, am currently breeding taurus with naughty ditto and flawless attack/speed for IV purposes only.

cxoa

Heat Trainer
got myself a shiny spinda on sapphire, i think that brings the count to three on sapphire nd one on emerald none on ruby fr lg or collo

F

Flying Tropius

I am just breeding beldums......(well not breeding just I like them more the merrier

Status
Not open for further replies.