• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazichu

Nintendo WII>>>You
I lost to a Ludocolo at the battle dome again. Now i'm doing it again and i'm in round 4 now

EDIT:I won the forth round. Now on to the fifth!

Last edited:

Blazichu

Nintendo WII>>>You
Good luck Emerald Master. I had a close call on my first match since I was against a Ludocolo again. Now on my second match

MD21

emerald: not much is happening...still hatching hoothoot eggs...and training Delibird..(currently @ Mt. Moon)

Blazichu

Nintendo WII>>>You
I lost to a Hariyama after a raichu used reversal defeating Swampert in one hit. Now doing Battle dome again

Blazichu, I've got some logic information for ya:
If you lose so much against Ludicolos at the Factory why don't you just pick a Pokémon with Aerial Ace or just a Flying type?
On-Topic: I've bred for a Slaking and it has got 3 good IV stats which are:
Atk: 31
Sp.Def: 28
Spd: 28
It has got an Adamant nature so I just took it. It's EV training is done and it's ready to fight in the BF.
~PDT

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Having alink-up battle against a friend of mine, so I'm redoing my metagross's Evs.

EDIT: rank up!

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Maxed out metagross's attack, now I'll work on HP a bit.

Blazichu

Nintendo WII>>>You
Thats some good advice Psydragon trainer but i'm at the battle dome not the battle factory.

pigs do fly

<Currently hunting
I'm EV training a Bagon for the Dome. As soon as it's ready, my future DDmence is gonna own the fronteir!

Last edited:

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
My friend just came over and he traded me a shiny oddish for a lv.100 zapdos! wOOt!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.