• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevada11

Never forgotten
In the factory right now about to do match number 19, hopefully getting to 42 very soon. Then If I actually beat noland, I wonder how cool round 7 could be?

Finally finished ATK EV traing my Bagon >_>

nevada11

Never forgotten
Sometimes I make the most foolish mistakes!!! Just used Toxic on Espeon instead of using subsitute first. I got synchronized!!! And my poor shuckle has 6 hp left!
Now back to zero...

Kotochan

My only shiny <3
I'm training my Jirachi for the heck of it.

I am seriously getting bored of Relicanths, I hatched two xP so far and already lost interests, as it just takes so long that it seems I am going nowhere, yet I do not wish to raise the chance of finding a shiny at the BArena when I return there...<<...and I am considering replacing my Kabutops or Whiscash with a Blaziken...

Ninjitsu15

Caught!
Currently raising Slowpoke for BF. I do weird things sometimes....Contemplating on wether to just evolve it into Slowbro, or try and desperately find someone to trade with for Slowking.....

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
I've FINALLY hatched a double flawless and wonderfully outstanding Torchic, after ignoring my Emerald file for a few weeks. It has 31 in attack&defense. Currently I'm Ev training it in Attack and it just turned lv. 16. I nicknamed it Kinshamo; It's a combination of "Shamo"(a special sort of rooster, which was/is used for rooster-fights) and "King".

I'm so glad that I got the love for my Emerald file back...I was so irritated because of the neverending Torchic hatching. :)

Kalosian

So long
I were breeding 2 Chinchous earlier today. The Male had Flawless Sp.att & the female had Flawless HP/Sp.att. The female had a 'meh' nature and wasn't holding Everstone. After some breeding though, i got a Modest Chinchou, wonderfully outstanding, with Flawless HP/Sp.att, & it had had Volt Absorb. I didn't really want one (yet), but that one is gonna be my future Lanturn for Frontier.

aquasuicune

I just beat tucker and his swampert/salamence with my gengar after almost being killed by a milotic twice, (His swampert was the only reason I taught my gengar giga drain), and then acted like I had a sugar high for the next half hour.
I need caffeine!!!!!!!!!

StaffClock

Shiny Hunter
Well I just got done trading 40 pokemon from my LG to my Emerald. And a few minutes ago I founs a shiny Wingul, now a Peliper at lelel 28, Bold nature.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Just surfing around and training Mew. It has just reached lv. 51.
I just caught a Trapinch and I'm training it to make it evolve into Vibrava (and eventually Flygon).

StaffClock

Shiny Hunter
Man I want to win this shiny Numel race so bad,lol.
Hopefully i'll find it within a week.
Then again, that may take a lot of hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.