• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BandGeek101

I've been training my team to atleast level 45 before I take on the Elite Four. I plan on using Beautifly for Sidney and Phoebe, not sure which one of my pokemon to use against Glacia, Gyarados for Drake and I'll use all of mine against Wallace.

zipzap713

@Peteyism
Got to the E4. my pokes are under lv so i am playing my Pearl game instead ( i hate raising)

super groudon

Master Of Shadows
well i have leveled up deoxys quite a bit,
it's now level 53...
gonna get it to atleast level 60+
so i can offer it for trade since i have one on fire red aswell,
so i will just get it back off of there...

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Lost to 3x sheer cold from a walrein, so I decided to start battling in lv.50 because no one has OHKOs.

nevada11

Never forgotten
lost two times at match number 7 at the level 50 factory. Getting through rounds 1-3 level 50 competition seems to be a challenge but rounds 4-6 seems to be challenges for open level. Pokemon on level 50 mode, rounds 4-6 are the pokemon from rounds 1-3 in open level. So players have to observe the common special attacking pokemon, etc.

Quantum Toast

My Jirachi got me a PP Up from the lottery, and I got Umbreon at Lv6.

Not bad, considering that what I've mostly been doing is growing berries.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Nothing much has happened to me recently, but I finally trained Lapras to level one hundred today, after spending all afternoon battling.

I'm training Gyarados next, he only needs to grow ten more levels to reach one hundred.

Also, I beat the Elite Four for the fortieth time on emerald.

~Aquarelle

Ninjitsu15

Caught!
I just realized the BF is total haxxed. Not really, but just to lose all my stored up antagonisms against it.....

I took my team of Snorlax, Swampert, and Blaziken into the Battle Tower to try and fight Anabel. I thought for sure I'd win.

Snorlax @ Leftovers
Focus Punch
Yawn
Shadow Ball
Return

Blaziken @ Scope Lens
Bulk Up
Quick Attack
Sky Uppercut
Flamethrower

Swampert @ Brightpowder
Protect
Earthquake
Brick Break
Surf

But, no dice. Stupid BF.

fuzzychi05

Pokemommy
Searching...

I'm stuck looking for a Volbeat. I've been in and out of route 117 for too long! Maybe I'll get lucky and it will be shiny....;313;

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Well, got past round 1 lv.50, with no real problems,now for round 2!

Ervrot

<rhydon got fat :D
After about 14 resets got bold regice, infected it my bagon and beldum with pokerus, put the others away and managed to finish regices evs in about 15-20 minutes before i went to bed. Gona level it up now. Unfortunately i used up my rest tm before i knew about cloneing and dont have access to tradeing it from another game yet. Only thing i need to finish it moveset

Quantum Toast

A few more evolutions for the pokedex (Typhlosion, Metapod and Butterfree) - nothing too major. Working on Ivysaur now.

Status
Not open for further replies.