• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Emerald King

<--- it's sad
My flawless speed, and SAtk dragonair just evolved into dragonite after three months of on/off training. Now I'm raising it to Lv. 100 for the battle frontier.

Cor

um, and stuff
Restarted again with Mudkip got a Torchic and i'm currently in Lavridge tranning my Spoink I skiped the 2nd gym until I beat Flareny so I can use Grumpig right now Spoink.
Team
Marshtomp Lv.28
Combusken Lv.29
Loudred Lv.29
Spoink Lv.19

Last edited:

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
am still struggling in battle factory as I cannot seem to get past the likes of a choice band aerodactyl in round 2. Got my streak back to 7 with a final team of nidoqueen, dusclops & milotic but now my losing streak in round 2 is at like 4 or 5 as where is meganium when I need it most.

The Emerald King

<--- it's sad
still training my new dragonite to Lv. 100

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Got a modest staryu, but it's IVs are lame...do you think I should keep breding?

MD21

Emerald:
Finally...after a few weeks of hatching hoothoot eggs...a few minutes ago a shiny hoothoot hatched :D It's a female, has a Hardy nature and Insomnia ability

Shukaku

Lunar Origin
Ruby: Finished training Ninetails to Lv. 100
Sapphire: Still SRing for a Shiny Kyogre
Emerald: FINALLY beat the Elite Four (on about the MILLIONTH try)

^the Emerald E4 is easy, just catch Rayquaza =P...then your pkmn can stay <50 for the BF...

I lost my BTower record to my apprentice, I really hate Muks and Walreins <<..still hatchin' my last Relicanth, and one # off a Master Ball...

EDIT: oddly, it was the same # I had two days ago o_O...

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
Finally won a round 2 in battle factory to snap like a 5x losing streak there as I had a final team of skarmory, nidoqueen & ludicolo which was a complete makeover from the starting team of rhydon, tauros & alakazam. Skarmory was able to toxicate meganium in final match before ludicolo outstalled it.

Cor

um, and stuff
About to battle Flareny, dumped SPoink because of it's 31 Sp.Attk and 10 Attk at Lv.25.
Team
Marshtomp Lv.30
Combusken Lv.30
Loudred-Lv.30

pigs do fly

<Currently hunting
Got beaten in the 8th round of the Dome by a trainer with Latios and Steelix.The battle went like this:
Latvia (My latios) used Dragon Claw! (90% damage)
Latios (opponents) used Dragon Claw! (100% damage)
Latvia fainted!
Go Killatron1! (My CBGross)
Latios used thunderbolt! (45% damage)
Killatron1 used Shadow Ball! (10% damage)
Latios fainted!
Opponent sent out Steelix! (Me: Oh sh**)
Killatron1 used Shadow Ball! (5% damage)
Steelix used Earthquake! (100% damage)
Killatron1 fainted!
And thats how I lost. Yes my nicknames suck.

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
^that's why agilygross > cbgross.

On-topic: Put that starmie in the breeding center with an everstone so when I get one with decent IVs at least he'll probably have a modest nature.

EDIT: rank up!

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
Breeding some Bagons and some Beldums.

Ninjitsu15

Caught!
I am about to enter the Battle Palace for my third run, and, hopefully, get to Spenser before I get killed by a haxxed match right before him (that's usually how it goes).

My team will consist of Magneton, Slowbro, and Blaziken.

Magneton
@ Brightpowder
Thunderbolt
Hidden Power (Dragon)
Thunder Wave
Reflect

Slowbro
@ Quick Claw OR Leftovers
Calm Mind
Psychic
Ice Beam
Surf