• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Started round three open level, looking good with a team of kingdra, steelix and fearrow.

Edit: lame new rank...

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Just finished a PP war against a curselax, man, I do love critical hits.

Kalosian

So long
Hatched a Male Anorith with Flawless HP / Att / Spd. It is going to be the happy father of my Armaldo, i'm just gonna train it to lvl 55, so it learns Rock Blast. I think it will get finished today or tomorrow.

Alzi

Toon link
don't forget to EV train it just getting some money from the elite four and catching some pokemon and getting some with good IV's

M3T4GR055

.%.PwNaGe.%.
In my emerald game because tells me when I win the league this: "The battery run dry, the game has been erased by damage or corruption."

Oh my god.

I saved before Wallace to the washing up and it goes the save file is corrupted. We will load your current save file and my game was fine.

Ludicodaniel

<-If only it was red
I lost on the battle before spencer in the Battle palace.

I mean, how could a dragonite and a maetgross both lose to a matine?

'Unable to use power'

Mantine used surf (During rain dance) Critical hit! (Meta out, it had already taken some damage)

Dragonite is incapeable.

Confuse ray!

Hurt itself (For a lot of damage)

Ice beam! OHKO

I hate haxes

MD21

emerald: hatching seviper eggs to get a shiny one..but something strange happend...I carried 5 eggs with me...the first one hatched...walked a bit more...then I wanted to check the other eggs...but they were all hatched....strange....

Hatched over 100 eggs now

Kalosian

So long
Trained Anorith to lvl 40 by sweeping through 12 secret bases.

And, my Sceptile reached lvl 100. According to the IV Calculator, it's IVs appers to be: 26 HP / 18 Att / 10 Def / 13 Sp.att / 9 Sp.def / 4 Spd. Bah, i didn't expect them too be good, anyway. Next week or so, i'm gonna raise a Jumpluff to replace Sceptile in my Emerald team.

Ninjitsu15

Caught!
I lost on the battle before spencer in the Battle palace.

I mean, how could a dragonite and a maetgross both lose to a matine?

'Unable to use power'

Mantine used surf (During rain dance) Critical hit! (Meta out, it had already taken some damage)

Dragonite is incapeable.

Confuse ray!

Hurt itself (For a lot of damage)

Ice beam! OHKO

I hate haxes

That's exactly what happened to me several times over. My own team haxxed me being incapable to use it's power, when the whole round before that they had been able to attack just fine....

Now I'm trying to get the Tower, and I lost after getting to 24 wins.....

Status
Not open for further replies.