• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BattlePikeKing140

Alea iacta est.
Factory streak once again ended in failure. It ended at 12, once more. I'm gonna try again, I can't get discouraged, I need to be persistent.

nevada11

Never forgotten
My factory streak ended at 15 but I rechallenged and managed to get to round 4 but got knocked out match 22. Ughhhhh, it seems pointless continue trying as i've been doing since august. While others have for a week

Aquarelle

Staff member
My Emerald Gyarados finally reached level one hundred today, after three hours of training.

I went to the Battle Dome again to try to earn the gold symbol, but I was defeated by my opponent's Milotic. I would've won if Kingdra wasn't my only living Pokemon.

~Aquarelle

I lost to a zapdos in arena round 51, now i'm determent again
Edit:Now on battle #7 in round 1 of the arena
Edit2:lost in battle #42, now from the begining

Last edited:

BattlePikeKing140

Alea iacta est.
Battle Factory streak currently at 14. I'm gonna try the third round once more. I'll edit this post later.

EDIT: Lost in the 19th battle.

Last edited:

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
I've finished Ev training my Blaziken. I'm now leveling it up a bit. It's currently at lv. 45. Kinshamo is awesome.

Ninjitsu15

Caught!
My scramble team got haxxed at the 20th battle last night, and the 9th battle this morning.......It's not fair, only having Pokemon that should be physical sweepers, and having to make mixed sweepers out of them to cover weaknesses :(

Banette, Medicham, and Shiftry = Physical sweepers, NOT SPECIAL

I don't know how I'm going to beat Anabel, if I ever get there, that is....

Oh, and, I switched Calm Mind for Return on Banette. Now, all my Pokemon are mixed sweepers. Um, yay.

Ludicodaniel

<-If only it was red
Lost a very close fight to Spencer.

Would have won, if my Dragonite didn't get confusion haxed. It hurt itself 3 times in a row, after Swagger, and took about 90hp out each time.

BattlePikeKing140

Alea iacta est.
Got my Factory streak up to 14! Hooray! It was my first time doing open level, and I really like it more than Level 50. I luckily got a Dusclops early, and owned the rest of the second round with it. Dusclops + Toxic = Ownage. I dunno, I'll probably go to the third round. Whether I win or not, afterwards, I'm gonna start training up a Modest Starmie and Bold Blissey for the Battle Pike.

Last edited:

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
I must have lost about 10 times to OHKO moves in the factory, but hey, I don't give up.

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Well, seems like I really should have goteen that shuckle, because who should I run into but a quick claw + fissure wailord...:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.