• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Well, a rather peculiar glitch uccured: when I lost, I saved, thurned off, then when I looked at my streak...OMG!!!It was still at 7, where it was before my unlucky battle, hmmm, maybe I will be able to get that gold symbol after all....

BandGeek101

I've been training my team to level 50... My final team will be: Gyarados, Muk, Bellossom, Houndoom, Ariados, and maybe Sandslash or Alakazam.

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Well, round 2 was a breeze with a final team of gengar, steelix and vaporeon.

Mew Supporter!

Thunder Trainer
I got Pokerus:)

I was training my three legendary dogs in Artisan Cave for the battle frontier, and notced Suicune got it. I spread it to a bunch of others and put them in the PC. Better milk this for all it's worth.

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
After going through the elite4 again, Blaziken reached lv. 58.

Ninjitsu15

Caught!
I got haxxed, again. Looks like I'm as stuck on the Tower as the other guy is on the Factory.....*sighs*

If I can GET to Anabel, I'm confident I can beat her.

EDIT: I'm getting haxxed by my apprentice. stupid Golduck keeps using Rest, and even after a Critical hit Giga Drain from Shiftry, it's STILL alive. Medicham's down, and if it wakes up, and uses aerial ace, Shiftry will be, too.

Stupid Golduck. Banette finally took it down.

Last edited:

BattlePikeKing140

Alea iacta est.
I finally won Factory silver!!!! It was on open level, and I used (For the whole round, I swapped ONCE) Slaking, Weezing, and Blastoise. I owned Noland, his team was Snorlax, Venasaur, and Muk. Adamant Choice Banding Slaking, ftw. I'm going to start breeding for one ASAP!

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
I finally won Factory silver!!!! It was on open level, and I used (For the whole round, I swapped ONCE) Slaking, Weezing, and Blastoise. I owned Noland, his team was Snorlax, Venasaur, and Muk. Adamant Choice Banding Slaking, ftw. I'm going to start breeding for one ASAP!

Congratulations on finally earning that elusive silver medal as I found open level battle factory was actually a little easier to go to 21 rather than level 50.

My streak is currently at 7 as I previously should not have swapped milotic for marowak had I known an electrode was going to do explosion as skarmory would probably have survived one, then nothing could survive houndoom.

My current final party included gyarados, nidoqueen & sceptile which make a great party if only I could always use them except when facing certain ghost types.

BattlePikeKing140

Alea iacta est.
Congratulations on finally earning that elusive silver medal as I found open level battle factory was actually a little easier to go to 21 rather than level 50.

My streak is currently at 7 as I previously should not have swapped milotic for marowak had I known an electrode was going to do explosion as skarmory would probably have survived one, then nothing could survive houndoom.

My current final party included gyarados, nidoqueen & sceptile which make a great party if only I could always use them except when facing certain ghost types.

Thank you! Yes, I agree, open level seems to be easier to get to 21 than level 50. Good luck with the Factory, I might try to extend my streak, but not 'til later.

In other news, I tried my luck at the Battle Pike. I lost mid-way through the sixth round, and I'm definitely going to get a Blissey, as it would've helped me majorly. Now, since I only need the Ability and Spirits symbol, I'm going to do the Battle Tower and Palace, respectively now, so I can reach the SILVER summit. XD!

Ninjitsu15

Caught!
Congradulations! It was my cheering that helped you *nods knowingly*

I am at the fourth match of my third run at the Tower. If I don't win this time, I'm quitting the scramble challenge because I only have physicaly sweepers, and I. Need. Special. Sweepers. Now!!!!

mingoo1109

Breed Perfectionist
Today, I finally got my Latias in Sapphire version. I've been flying / surfing everywhere and Latias just runs away. I finally got the hang of it and just let it go a couple of times, to help my friend with it. Then I just wasted my Master Ball at it. lol

Currently, I EV trained it and got it to level 50 for Battle Tower challenge along with my Nidoking / Altaria. But Latias just sweeps everybody. Also I'm raising a Linoone. I got Adamant nature on my 9th Zigzagoon, and it's level 22 training on Pkmn Breeders. ( P.S. It's getting owned by a Roselia with Ingrain / Leech Seed / Giga Drain while posting. lol )

Ninjitsu15

Caught!
Stupid Scramle challenge. I quit, I'm just going to use an actually successful team....

*sweeps Tower with Starmie*

mingoo1109

Breed Perfectionist
Thank you! Yes, I agree, open level seems to be easier to get to 21 than level 50. Good luck with the Factory, I might try to extend my streak, but not 'til later.

In other news, I tried my luck at the Battle Pike. I lost mid-way through the sixth round, and I'm definitely going to get a Blissey, as it would've helped me majorly. Now, since I only need the Ability and Spirits symbol, I'm going to do the Battle Tower and Palace, respectively now, so I can reach the SILVER summit. XD!

Erm.. Can anybody tell me what this " Battle Factory " is?

Status
Not open for further replies.