• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgree133

Factory King
Won 7 matches in battle factory lost to a kingdra who keep freezingg my pokemon

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
Training my Heracross for the BF. Next is my Abra with Flawless Speed :)

Kalosian

So long
Hatched an Adamant Anorith with Flawless HP / Att / Spd yesterday. Too bad that it only was better-than-average ._. And it's moves from the egg were Metal Claw / Slash / Rock Blast / Knock Off. Gonna EV-train it & 3 other Pokemon soon, just gonna do some trades.

Volteon

Back I guess??
^ Hey nice! Someone likes Armaldo ^^ Hardly I see someone training one.

My Flawless Speed, Atk and Def Aron evolved and it´s now a Lv 37 Lairon! Still EV training it in attack and it seems it´s KOing a lot of tough Pokés. I need to make a secret base for attack. That´s the only stat I hate EV train...

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
battle factory streaks now are 14 for open level & 7 for level 50. It seems that having more defensive pokemon in 3rd round helps more as I wish I had a damp golduck available to prevent electrode's explosion. It takes so much concentration to get so far only to lose it all within just few turns.

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
Hey Volteon! Nice Lairon. Heracross is level 60 now. Kadabra level 25

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Well, I have to say, who would have known an exploud could have ice punch???? Let's just say switching to salamence in the factory is never
safe.

Shiny Crobat

I'm in the 9th round of the pike right know. Next round I'm going for gold

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Lucky you. Do you have a starmie?

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Wait a minute...YOU'VE ALREADY GOT THE GOLD LUCK SYMBOL!!!! I can see it in your sig!!!

Shiny Crobat

The luck symbol is the one on the line under to the right

Status
Not open for further replies.