• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

um, and stuff
Started a new Ruby. Traded over plenty of eggs.
Team
Zigzagoon (Until the eggs hatch)
Egg (Bulbasaur)
Egg (Pichu)
Egg (Pidgey)
Egg (Poliwag)

Last edited:

BattlePikeKing140

Alea iacta est.
Finished EV training my Starmie in SAtk and Spd. W00t! After I have enough money to buy enough coins to get a Psychic TM, I'll clone it, teach it to Starmie, and start my Battle Pike challenge.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Got out my old Ruby Cacturne (That's on Emerald now) and entered it into the Hyper Rank Smart contest. It did absolutely horrible, as it's condition was really, REALLY bad, (I didn't know how to use Pokeblocks properly when I first started Ruby) and I was nervous on the first turn. I needed that first turn, so I could startle the other Pokemon and go first on the second turn, so that I could score big with faint attack.

Next I went back to the Battle Dome, attempting to reach Tucker again. I've only gotten my win streak to four so far, but I'll probably play later on or tomorrow, where I'll try to win six more times.

~Aquarelle

I started a factory challange and got stalled to hell by a sealeo in the first round before turning my game off. X3

De HotShot Mon

Smack Down time
Beat Greta and got my Gold Symbol. I plan to challenge the Battle dome next.

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Lost to x3 sheer cold two rounds before Lucy, I'll try again soon.

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Back in round 1, soon I'll be changing my BF team yet again because soon I'll have a snorlax! That means out with salamence, in with metagross, out with regice, in with snorlax!

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Thanks Emerald master, I personally was getting really annoyed when every single trainer I battled began having a dewgong...my poor salamence was constantly running for his life...

Thanks Emerald master, I personally was getting really annoyed when every single trainer I battled began having a dewgong...my poor salamence was constantly running for his life...

I know how you must feel, my salamence in the tower has no choise but to stand ground against ice types or my starmie and blissey won't have advantage

pigs do fly

<Currently hunting
I have stopped trying to do the Dome gold. Instead, I'm trying to do those remaining contests!

kal1ch

Finally caught a Miltank!!! This thing's just plain evil man! Kept fleeing or coming out the ball. Took 2 pokeblocks to convince her to stay :D

BattlePikeKing140

Alea iacta est.
Emerald Master, IMO the Gold Tower symbol is the hardest to get. So don't get discouraged, keep trying!

In other news, I just read that there IS in fact an Explosion Move Tutor in Emerald which made me happy, so now I can get a good CBMetagross, because I'm quite sick of my CBSalamence's screaming weakness to ice. Also, I tried my luck at the Battle Pike last night and I lost at room 75 to an Electabuzz. ;_;. (Electabuzz knew Cross Chop, Ice Punch, and Thunderbolt, and my team was Salamence, Tyranitar, and Starmie)

Status
Not open for further replies.