• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GardevoirMaster

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
This morning, I evolved my Kirlia into a Gardevoir =D now I gotta try and evolve my Scyther into a Scizor since I'm having a hard time battling Norman @_@

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
latest series of breeding involves tauros as 20 eggs will soon be moved over from emerald to sapphire where they shall hatch as different OT's. The parents include a modest tauros with flawless attack & speed, and a naughty ditto with flawless attack & speed. Why tauros? It is guaranteed to have all males, and as an alternate from field types to breeding to the only ditto I have from a different OT that has flawless attack & speed.

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
Of the 20 tauros that hatched in sapphire, 5 of them had flawless attack and speed, one of them, a modest nature not meant for training, also had flawless HP as well. Looks like I'll use the triple flawless one for future breedings which will also include ursaring but am in no rush at the moment.

F

Flying Tropius

I am trying to raise a lvl27 female vulpix. met on mt. pyre
shoudl I evolve it now or wait for it to learn flamethrower? only 2 lvls away

Chimecho3000

I am trying to raise a lvl27 female vulpix. met on mt. pyre
shoudl I evolve it now or wait for it to learn flamethrower? only 2 lvls away

You should wait till it learns Flamethrower. :)

Anyway, I got 84 wins in the battle tower (Lv100 battles)! With my hopes up, I made another challenge but unfortunately, all 3 of my Pokemon got knocked out by the first Pokemon from the first trainer....the Pokemon was a Heracross. *Cries* :(

Last edited:

*Murkrow

Bird trainer
By battling for a few hours yesterday, I've managed to raise my Sneasel from L43 to L57 by battling on Route 119 and against a few trainers.

After that I got bored and stuffed her back in the box -so this morning I took my L51 Houndoom up to Mt. Pyre. He is now also L57; I'm considering one more run through the place before I switch out for my Murkrow.

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
raised my triple-flawless tauros (hp/attack/speed) from different OT up to level 53 so it won't learn anymore moves by accident in the daycare, plan to breed its moves onto teddiursa as I so far caught an adamant female teddiursa with flawless attack in the safari zone.

J

jjones1

*Murkrow said:
By battling for a few hours yesterday, I've managed to raise my Sneasel from L43 to L57 by battling on Route 119 and against a few trainers.

After that I got bored and stuffed her back in the box
I do that all the time.:)

DarkerShining

My new Pokemon Emerald game:

- I started out with a Treecko (After two restarts I got a female one.)
- Beat Brendan's Torchic and got the Pokedex.
- Caught a Poochyena.
- Caught a Wurmple.
- Caught a Zigzagoon.
- Placed Poochyena and Wurmple in a box.
- Caught a Lotad.
- Placed Lotad in the box.
- Caught a Ralts.
- Later I captured a Taillow.
- Captured a Shroomish and a Wingull and put them in the box.

Right now I'm in Rustboro.

got bored of mono grass team and started AGAIN got mudkip, lotad, whismer, zubat and marill raising them to lvl 25

DarkerShining

Emerald: Won against Roxanne with Ralts after her Nosepass knocked out Treecko. Caught some more Pokemon, went to Dewford, battled Brawly and lost the first time, before I fought him again I captured a Sableye who helped me win the second time. Delivered the letter to Steven and I'm now in Slateport.

Edit: I forgot to mention that Treecko evolved while I was in Brawly's gym.

Last edited:
F

Flying Tropius

Yay! I got tons and tons and tons ......... of gold poke blocks! need! feebas!

D

Dee

Leveling my Zangoose and trying to get all the pokemon in the hoen region

DarkerShining

Emerald: I'm in Mauville city now, I've caught some more Pokemon. I just got a coin case and HM06. Now I'm going to get a mach bike.

Edit: I'm in Wattson's gym. My Ralts just evolved into Kirlia.

Last edited:

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
Finished EV training a modest gardevoir(F) with impressive abilities and flawless speed/SpAtt/SpDef as follows:

10 calcium (100 SpAtt EV), 10 carbos (100 speed EV)
4 trips to gardevoir base (144 SpAtt EV)
4 spindas (8 SpAtt EV)
3 whismur (6 HP EV)
rest on zubat, zigzagoon, linoone, wingull, electrike, manectric (152 Speed EV)

Linoone 91-pickup team retrieved a leftover and 2 TM26, way to go!

J

jjones1

Training a salamence with flawless attack. now i just need its speed to be better.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.