1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation III Discussion' started by Shining Mew, Oct 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anaya

Anaya Synthesis

Went through a wave of the E4 to train up Hariyama. I also started through to train Electrike.

2. Falco320

Falco320 The Golden summit!!

well trying to beat Emerald so i can get to the battle frontiere. :D

3. Anaya

Anaya Synthesis

In Emerald my brother just traded me a shiny Charizard and shiny Vileplume. I'm excited. :D.

4. Twilit Dragoon

Twilit Dragoon *omnious thunderstorm*

SR'd a bit for shiny Treecko, around 100 total SR's. No rush to get this or Mewtwo in LG.

5. ShinyFufu

ShinyFufu Arriving glacially.

I would be soft resetting for a shiny Kyogre on Sapphire, Beldum on Ruby, and Regirock on Emerald2, but since I've had those games "taken up", I haven't really done any hunting on those games. I can't wait to get started again, though.

6. Azure Wolf

Azure Wolf Well-Known Member

Cloning Shiny Gyarados.

7. Falco320

Falco320 The Golden summit!!

well i beat the 3d gym and now training my Slakoth and try to evolve it into a vigoroth going to beat the game by this week.then start EV training by next week.

8. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

Trained Swampert to lvl 100.
    now training Ho-oh, it is at lvl 84.

9. Continued further on my Ruby Scramble Challenge to proceed up to Groudon. I'm up to Lavaridge Town right now.

10. Ultradude131

Ultradude131 Disturbia

I almost beat Brandon,we were both on our last Pkmn but he poisoned me and on the next turn i figured i could survive another turn without using recover but he used Metal claw(he was using Registeel) then the poison killed me.That was the second time i lost against Brandon i was so mad.Then i almost fought Tucker,i wa in the same Tournament as him but the first person killed me with ice types(all of my Frontier Pkmn or weak against ice,so im trying to make an alterate team.).

11. Vhazhiphor

Vhazhiphor New Member

Restarting Emerald

I'm thinking about restarting my Emerald. but I have a question, I don't know if anyone here could answer it for me. If I send an egg containing a pokemon on the National Dex, will it hatch in Emerald, or do I need to get the Nat. Dex first? I know they hatch in R/S, but I'd like to know this before I plan my definite team (gonna try and go for just 3 pkmns, btw).

12. Aquarelle

Aquarelle Well-Known Member Staff Member

Yes, you'll have to obtain the National Dex first. =p

Anyway, a couple of days ago I picked up my Ruby version to do things like contests, which I hadn't done for quite a while.

Looking at my team, I can't believe how stupid I was back then. (Seriously, I have a Camerupt with Hyper Beam, and a Latios with Dive.)

~Aquarelle

13. Dragon trainer

Dragon trainer Arise from the Ashes

it'll hatch if you have traded it from r/s first i've tried it with my ruby and it worked fine :)

i traded an eevee egg from fire red to emerald and from emerald to my ruby, when it hatched the 'dex was automatically upgraded because my emerald had the nat.dex.

on topic: going to breed for a modest skitty for delcaty, catch and release a lairon, trade back for my claytol and find my bold dragon breathe feebas and grow enough plants for miltolic, breed for a modest clampearl for gorbyss. then the rest ledgendries but i'm going to get these out the way first.

14. Pikasaur

Pikasaur Putting up a Fight

tropicana almost beat all of juan's gym for me....darn kingdra crushed my whole team

team
    sunny (solrock) lvl 38
    blaze (Blaziken) lvl 38
    tropicana (tropius) lvl 38
    jewel (sableye) lvl 38
    IceBall (spheal) lvl 30

Last edited: Nov 16, 2007
  15. Aquarelle

Aquarelle Well-Known Member Staff Member

FINALLY got to fight two gym leaders again on Emerald. ^_^

It's been MONTHS since one of them wanted to fight.

I battled Flannery first, and as usual, all six of her Pokemon were effortlessly taken down by three surfs.

Went to fight Juan next, and killed all his crummy Pokemon just as easily.

~Aquarelle

16. Pikasaur

caught an electrode to take out kingdra...but i might just use rayquaza

Edit: rayquaza beat kingdra for me.....tropicana beat the rest

team
    sunny (solrock) lvl 38
    blaze (Blaziken) lvl 38
    tropicana (tropius) lvl 38
    jewel (sableye) lvl 38
    IceBall (spheal) lvl 32
    rayquaza lvl 70

Last edited: Nov 17, 2007
  17. Ultradude131

Ultradude131 Disturbia

I fought Tucker today,but i lost i started using Walrein who killed his Salamence in one hit,then he send out charizard who killed Walrein then i sent out Metagross Walrein managed to get Charizard to red and i would hav won if Charizard hadn't used overheat,which killed me.Tucker is my rival,and i will not stop doing the battle dome untill i defeat him!!!(i already beat Lucy(Pike) and Noland(Factory)

18. ¶GlichyMissingno¶

¶GlichyMissingno¶ .:.~*^Girl^*~.:.

Nothing much. Expect my Sapphire Team passed the Pkrs stats. =( I still want them to have Pkrs. When Pkrs passes in Pearl, you get a Smiley face or something esle in I think the bottem left/right corrner but in R/S/E you get a black dot so when I saw that I thought it was a bit werid.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2007
  19. Pikasaur

caught bagon, made it to ever grand city, beat wally

team
    sunny (solrock) lvl 41
    blaze (Blaziken) lvl 40
    tropicana (tropius) lvl 41
    jewel (sableye) lvl 40
    IceBall (spheal) lvl 33
    korn(shelgon) lvl 33

Last edited: Nov 18, 2007
  20. Avegaille

Avegaille ジャッジメントですの!

Trying to search for a Shiny Zigzagoon on my Pokemon Sapphire...

Traded my Shiny Parasect from a borrowed game I played called LG from a friend...

And also attempting on doing a Ru/Sa Scramble Challenge... ;D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.