• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalosian

So long
Trained Ho-oh to lvl 100.
The next time i'll play Emerald (which will hopefully be soon) i'm gonna challenge the Battle Tower and hopefully i'll defeat Anabel sometime in the future.

maxx unlimited

<-Gender Undisclosed
beating the elite four for the 2nd time in Emerald(after restarting).
before I restarted, I had beaten them 73 times.

Last edited:

maxx unlimited

<-Gender Undisclosed
currently training Dark Skies(Raquaza) lvl.73

Ultradude131

Disturbia
I beat Spenser oh yeah!(i thought i would beat him last lol).Now.....The only two left in my way to silver glory,are, Anabel,and Greta.I will defeat you both!

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
i was 1 match away from getting silver battle factory, but i acsidentlly shut my DS off :(

*starts factory again*

Falco320

The Golden summit!!
well i got 2 Adamant magikarp's and 1male and 1female febass with mirror coat and a lum berry so im happy :D

currently getting my 5th badge.

Last edited:

aquasuicune

Breeding treecko. Got a decent timid one that could become a decent subseeder.

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes
trying for a modest clampearl best i've got is calm going to keep going but if i cant get one by today will use this one, also battling for a TM ice beam for feebas and planting pamtre berries

maxx unlimited

<-Gender Undisclosed
Searhing for a feebas... haven't had any luck yet...
sigh..

Falco320

The Golden summit!!

Falco320

The Golden summit!!
going to get my 6th badge by tonight

Ultradude131

Disturbia
A trainer beat me on the last round of what would have been the victory of doing the battle arena 3 times in a row.Now i either need to just focuc on and hope i at least get to fight Anabel in the battle tower or restart my streak in the arens.

Status
Not open for further replies.