1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation III Discussion' started by Shining Mew, Oct 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ultradude131

Ultradude131 Disturbia

A trainer beat me on the last round of what would have been the victory of doing the battle arena 3 times in a row.Now i either need to just focuc on and hope i at least get to fight Anabel in the battle tower or restart my streak in the arens.

2. Champion Jared 14

Champion Jared 14 Well-Known Member

Finishing the hoenn dex for the 3rd time to get the last johto starter. Soooooo long and hard....

3. Innocent Squirtle

Innocent Squirtle Well-Known Member

Bred a lapras...with perfect IVs in specials stats!!!
    visit the 4th gen trade forums to learn more.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2007
  4. Pikasaur

Pikasaur Putting up a Fight

caught a cacnea and ditto

planning on using ditto to get a hitmontop

5. Shellos

Shellos From the East Sea!

Caught Groudon and Kyogre in Emerald. I thought about SRing for shinies of them but I thought against it.

6. Anaya

Anaya Synthesis

I SR more for shiny Bulbasaur. No luck.

7. Pikasaur

caught the tyrouge(sp?) egg and im trying to hatch it....also got a few more battle dome and factory matches in

Edit: lvling up cacnea, but i might go try and catch a heracross in the S' zone

Last edited: Nov 27, 2007
  8. ChaosAngel

ChaosAngel MINE!! :D

Traded the shiny Dratini into Emerald and cloned like 6-8 of them.

EV trained shiny Dragonair.
    Raised it's level til it evolved into shiny Dragonite.

Currently, getting more BPs.

9. Pikasaur

saphhire:

started with treekco(for gettin all 3 starters into emerald)

caught surskit and replaced treekco with shroomish...gonna go beat roxanne soon

team
    glider (surskit) lvl 13
    spore (shroomish) lvl 11

emerald: got root fossil and a phanpy, but missed heracross

Edit: caught heracross

Last edited: Nov 28, 2007
  10. S.H.L

S.H.L Blah just battle

Hey guys I have some good news and bad news. The good news is that I have stared back playing my Saphire and ruby to Sr for shiny Torchic and shiny mudkip. Bad news is I knew I would find a shiy somehow but yet it was a shiny poochena for the second time on Saphire what rotten luck. Man that should have been torchic.

11. Pikasaur

tyrouge egg hatched on emerald, now im wondering....does tyrouge have to have equal attack and defence on lvl 19 to get hitmontop....or do the equal attack and defence have to come when it lvl's up to 20

12. Chaos Rush

Chaos Rush Well-Known Member

Emerald: Restarted Emerald after obtaining Chikorita. Currently at the second gym battle.

Ruby: Traded Lombre from Emerald and taught it Surf.

Emerald: Pwned Brawly with Lv16 Lombre's Surf.

13. S.H.L

S.H.L Blah just battle

Why not SR for chickorita that is like a one in a year thing to do on emerald if you can get all the pokemon that quick.

I so happen to love chickorita after I got a shiny one on silver version.

OT: I hope I dont run into anymore free bee as I will call them because you can never capture them unless you use an action replay.

14. Pikasaur

beat roxanne and saved peekco

team
    glider lvl 14
    spore lvl 14

15. S.H.L

S.H.L Blah just battle

Well I just did about 360 Sr's for Torchic for the Last 2 hours and a half, add that on to the total amount yesterday and that is about 660 total. Not that much but it is getting there. I should have over 1500 by the time the weekend is over.

I guess I am about to take a break and Do my Homework for my Science fair project.

Good luck all who is hunting for shinies.

16. ChaosAngel

Restarted my Sapphire..

Got 3 badges.

My current lineup
    Swellow lv. 31
    Breloom lv. 31
    Marshstomp lv. 34
    Oddish lv. 13
    Zizagoon lv. 3

17. Chaos Rush

Chaos Rush Well-Known Member

Actually, it doesn't take that slow because my brother has Sapphire and FireRed, and I have Ruby, Emerald, and LeafGreen. I use the cloning glitch on Emerald to get a lot of Rare Candies, which would slowly(quickly) complete my Pokedex. I once SRed for a shiny Mewtwo, then I got bored after the 4th try.

18. ChaosAngel

Sapphire.
    Got 6 Badges.

Training for the next gym.

Current lineup.

Vulpix lv.37
    Armaldo lv. 42
    Swellow lv. 43
    Breloom lv. 43
    Swampert lv. 45
    Linoone lv. 25

19. Metal_Celebi

Metal_Celebi Well-Known Member

hmmm starting a new game....

20. Falco320

Falco320 The Golden summit!!

well going for my 6th badge today currently exiting the weather institute.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.