1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation III Discussion' started by Shining Mew, Oct 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twilit Dragoon

Twilit Dragoon *omnious thunderstorm*

Did a few soft resets for shiny Treecko, got bored with it after about 30 SR's. Haven't started my scramble challenge yet, seeing as I haven't gotten shiny Treecko yet.

2. Falco320

Falco320 The Golden summit!!

well lets see last night i was at forttree city and then i fell asleep and my SP was still on :(
    so every thing i did i have to do again it wont be that much but it will take some time.

3. S.H.L

S.H.L Blah just battle

I just started to double my SR's for shiny Torchic so now I can maximize my Counts to 1620 Sr's in 6 hours, that is alot people, I can do this in 3-4 days if i am not doubling.

4. maxx unlimited

maxx unlimited <-Gender Undisclosed

yes!
    finally!
    Dynamite is on lvl. 70!
    30 more untill 100.

5. Falco320

man i did alot today i beat the 6th gym beat team magma and released groudon now going for team aqua and going for my 7th badge.

current team:

1.Sceptile lv.43
    2.Alakazam lv.42
    3.Azumarill lv.42
    4.Vibrava lv.42

Edit : just finished beating the 7th gym leader and beating team magma in lilycove space center then dived to find the cave team aqua is hiding in.

current team:

1.Sceptile lv.45
    2.Alakazam lv.42
    3.Azumarill lv.45
    4.Flygon lv.45

Last edited: Dec 3, 2007
  6. Azure Wolf

Azure Wolf Well-Known Member

Shiny Hunting a Absol or Mightyena around Fortree.

7. maxx unlimited

In Saphhire, I beat Roxanne.

8. Falco320

i beat the game and currently in th B.F. trying to beat pike queen lucy so far i have lost 2 times to her, :(

if i lose to her for the 3d time ill try the battle dome and if that dont work im going to start ev training.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2007
  9. -Summer-

-Summer- BeatFreaks Fo Lyfe<3

Mine is to beat master rank in all types ex: tough, cute, beauty.
    So far I did Beauty, Smart and Cute

10. Azure Wolf

Azure Wolf Well-Known Member

Up to 500 at Shiny Absol, getting restless x_x

11. maxx unlimited

I've just beaten Wattson, and am going to go against the Winstrate family.

12. S.H.L

S.H.L Blah just battle

Beat the sixed gym leader today and trying to hurry to get to the battle frontier. It has only been 2 days since I started my quest.

13. Falco320

well after beating lucy i tryed for tucker and didnt even make it to him.im currently going for noland and so far i have only been able to battle him once,i got haxed big time with Whiscash using fissure >:[

14. ChaosAngel

ChaosAngel MINE!! :D

Beaten the pokemon league.
    Gotten shiny Regice. SRing for 5-6 combined hours today.

Now SRing for shiny Registeel.
    No luck.. yet..

Current team

Swellow lv.50
    Ninetales lv.52
    Breloom lv.51
    Armaldo lv. 51
    Swampert lv. 55
    Linoone lv. 25

15. Falco320

well im getting very tired and mad cause i still havent been able to fight noland to im going to finish breeding eggs and start to EV train my team.

16. Knight_Ram

Knight_Ram Well-Known Member

I started all over again. I'm getting my pokedex sorted out.

17. (xray)quaza

(xray)quaza New Member

i caught feebas! it was hard 2 get its beauty to max but at the end, it was successful. its now a lv 31 ;350;!
    i realized that roselia is my fav pokemon and i decided to enter it in the battle tower.

18. S.H.L

S.H.L Blah just battle

Just beat Emerald about an hour ago and cloned about 12 shiny Torchic that I caught on Ruby. Now Im beating my Ruby version in hopes to find a shiny Groudon.

19. Falco320

well im going to start EV trianing my beldum today. when im done it will be a

Metagross@lum berry
    Adamant
    252/atk
    252/speed
    6/hp
    1.MeteorMash
    2.Earthquake
    3.Explosion
    4.ShadowBall

20. Workin' on my dex in ruby, only thirty away from completion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.