1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation III Discussion' started by Shining Mew, Oct 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knight_Ram

Knight_Ram Well-Known Member

Started the new game on Emerald. Got my lil fire birdy. (Thats his nickname) ^_^

2. Got 21 left to get tho complete my Emerlad Hoenn Dex. They are

Treecko Line.
    Torchic Line.
    Surskit Line.
    Feebas Line.
    Gardevoir
    Medicham
    Camerupt
    Muk
    Armaldo
    Dusclops
    Glalie
    Regirock
    Gorebyss
    Vibrava
    Latios

3. S.H.L

S.H.L Blah just battle

Finally got to groudon in the Cave of origin. It only took me one day just to get there. I have well over about 20 SR's in for him now I just got started.

4. Knight_Ram

I passed through Petalburg and scored my first gym badge from the first gym, obviously..

5. Heliotrope

Heliotrope it shone! ^_^

I've been trying to breed a Modest female Eevee in Ruby to evolve into a Glaceon, and even with my fast egg hatch code on it's taking forever. >_>

It took me about 30 eggs to finally find a female Eevee. So now I'm saved in front of the day care centre, hatching the same egg over and over until a Modest one shows up.

I've only encountered about 5 Modest ones so far, and they've all had pretty bad IV's. Which is very annoying, since the parents have great IV's.

6. Azure Wolf

Azure Wolf Well-Known Member

Shiny hunting Absol/Mightyena.

7. Escheria

Escheria Ray Tracer

Trained team using mauville gym, went along the storyline, trained, caught shiny skarmory, now staying on the place to train it to lvl 30 or so, to match my pokemon levels...

8. Knight_Ram

I scored my second badge after catching a timid Abra, trained it and battled.

9. Heliotrope

Heliotrope it shone! ^_^

I finally got my shiny Torchic in Ruby. Now I shall proceed to complete the game and transfer over another Jirachi from Channel. ^-^

10. Pikasaur

Pikasaur Putting up a Fight

caught a spinda,remoraid, and hoothoot

also beat winnona again and evolved kixx(tyrouge) into hitmontop

11. Knight_Ram

I cloned a few master balls for when I find a couple of legends.

12. Twilit Dragoon

Twilit Dragoon *omnious thunderstorm*

Back to SRing for shiny Treecko in Sapphire. Looked back through my posts, I've been hunting shiny Treecko on and off since April. Stopped at 7200 SR's the middle of April, I have another 2050 SR's for it, so now I'm at 9250 SR's.

13. Knight_Ram

I cloned a few Leftovers for my Battle Tower team, in which I migrated them to my Pearl game.

14. I spend six hours today on Emerald trying to perfect a Dragon Dance Adamant Larvitar ;246; to obtain max attack stats and max speed stats, but I was unsuccessful in obtaining the max attack part. I kept what I wanted and gave the two breeding larvitars and their best descendant to the person whom requested the breed. Tomorrow, I'll be making Seismic Toss Chansey, yay.

15. Blue Houndoom

Blue Houndoom Fire-type Lover

I have the flu, so most of my day has been spent in bed playing Emerald. Realising yesterday that my Pokedex is severely lacking, I've been catching and evolving like crazy. Then, very randomly, I had an urge to catch the Regis, so I did just that. Regice was a nightmare; the battle went on for so many turns that he used up all his PP and Struggled himself to death. Luckily I had saved before battling him.

16. Knight_Ram

I cloned a few items, sent them through to my Pearl game and now I have a bunch of Choice Bands, Leftovers and Macho Braces.

17. Jolteh

Jolteh The one and only.

I restarted my Emerald and chose Treecko.
    I'm training it near Oldale right now. ^^

18. Knight_Ram

More of my Pokémon in my team need Leftovers. So I cloned more..

Also, Cloned a shiny Absol and sold it to my mate.

19. Twilit Dragoon

Twilit Dragoon *omnious thunderstorm*

Did a few SR's for shiny Regice in Ruby, the game that gave me shiny Rayquaza. I only started yesterday, so I'm only up to 150 SR's.

SRing for shiny Treecko in Sapphire as well, SR count is 9400.

20. Knight_Ram

I blasted my way through the fourth gym. I just do the battles while my friend does the story. Its his Emerald version I restarted.. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.