• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
Did a few SR's for shiny Treecko in Sapphire, so far I don't have one. I also haven't seen the shiny Poochyena yet.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
sapphire: trying to lvl electrike up till it gets spark

Emerald: keep losing in round 2 or 3 of battle factory...usually on the 5th or 6th person too -__-

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
electrike got spark and i defeated my rival

electrike lvl 20
surskit lvl 20
shroomish lvl 20

Shadow_Master®

Rockin' Rock !
Emerald: Trying to win the Battle Palace gold symbol
Meh, i can't do it, ill change to ruby

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
defeated wattsen with shroomish, surskit and shroomish evolved

spore(breloom) lvl 23
glider (MasQuerain) lvl 22
Thunder (Electrike) lvl 22

Team poke

Im really happy for getting my lugia and ho oh from pokemon coloseum and xd ive already raised them to lv 100 looking for a way to get celebi, deoxys and mew now

Knight_Ram

I migrated a few more Tm's into my Pearl game so I don't have to waste time in the Battle Tower getting points for high costing moves.

roses_108

Just beat the 2nd gym and am now training ralts.

DFK

Eevee fanboy
It's been nearly six months since my last post here. Let's see, I was talking about the Larvitars...

I finished breeding a DD Larvitar, leveled it to 100, cloned a copy for Pearl, all the normal things. I've moved onto a Chansey breed chain, which is requiring me to get two things: a male Roselia with flawless HP/Sp.D and a Bold Ditto. I'm currently breeding two Roselia (one of each needed flawless) before heading out to get the Ditto (which will breed with my current flawless Def Chansey). This is gonna take a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.