• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aewyne

alias:: Allure XI
I'm currently trading my elite team, as well as my shinies, to Leaf Green so I can restart Emerald.

aquasuicune

Back to breeding larvitar after almost getting my goal. *sigh*

Metakazam

Alakazam!!!
Started the game yesterday heres my team im in petalburg woods not yet been to rustburo(sp?)

Female Marshtomp
bashful nature
tackle
bide
mud shot
water gun

Female Ralts
naive nature
confusion
growl

will keep you posted

roses_108

In emerald I just beat my rival and my tailow evolved it's on the way to malvile btw and I'm just training my team.

SapphireWonder

I'm going to restart my Ruby version and do something I've never done before.
~Playing the game without evolving~
It's going to be tough but I'll take on the challange.

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
Switched from SRing for shiny Treecko to shiny Torchic. I plan on restarting one in my Emerald games in the future and SRing for shiny Treecko there.

Fire Suicune

Yesterday, I started my Sapphire game over for the first time; I started with Mudkip (now a Marshtomp), and I plan to go throught the game using only it (with other Pokemon as HM slaves, of course).

-F.S. out

roses_108

Got my 7th badge and my team is Hariyama, Sceptile, Sewllow, Magnetric, Grimer and Sharpedo(HM slave) and they are all at least level 30 and it's hard training them all.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Won Master Rank for the first time in my data with Roselia, in Beauty. Also got gallery painting.

roses_108

Got my 8th badge and gonna go train to beat the E4 so I can go to the battle frontier.

nubinator

Banned
hell havnt played these games in years

sent over timid flawless spe and spa abra. ill trade it later

anyone have a new breeding project for me?

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
Decided to switch back to SRing for shiny Treecko, my original target. Currently up to 16500 SR's.

Status
Not open for further replies.