• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

akillakai

I haven't actually done this yet, but I'm planning to when I have time..
I plan on restarting my Sapphire and SRing for a shiny Mudkip.
Then possibly, farther along, resetting for shiny Kyogre..

Last edited:

Escheria

Ray Tracer
Finally got an Adamant Beldum with 31 Atk and Speed iv =D. Took ages to breed one x_x. Now, going to check other iv's. I hope they're more or less good o.o

Munchy.42

Started new game on Ruby. Just beat that Magma guy in Rusturf Tunnel and got Peeko back.

Current Team
Slakoth LV8
Marshtomp LV16
Shroomish LV7
Taillow LV15

quixestic

Got Emerald earlier this week, beat the Elite 4 for the first time last night/early this morning, using my team consisting of all final evolved stages starters.

Went hunting for Mareep and Hoothoot in the safari zone expansion (<3), got frustrated with the annoying as heck Stantler/Gligar and now loafing about the Battle Frontier. <.<

Might start breeding for the 'perfect' Mareep or a shiny one later this weekend, depending on just how bored I am. :p

... Then I'll think about trying for Nosepass/Absol/other pokemon that are ELUDING me, ugh. x_x

(+ breed/level up a new team to use in further elite4 rematches)

---

Thinking of transferring all pokemon I have on Sapphire over to Emerald, and restarting Sapphire completely. D:

But since I'm getting Ruby sooner or later, I'm still debating...

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
Encountered a random shiny Illumise in Ruby while EV-traning my shiny Deoxys. ^_^

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
Hatching Wish Eevee in Emerald in hopes of getting a shiny one. I've hatched 2 full boxes and am halfway through filling another box of Eevee.

Also been SRing for shiny Mudkip in Emerald, as well as Sapphire. Both games have given me an uncatchable shiny, so I hope one of them gives me the long sought purple Mudkip.

Dresden

Pokémon Master
Finally got my Eevee to evolve just now, and got my very first ever Espeon. Woot! Gonna trade that over to my FR, along with the Snorunt I just caught in Shoal Cave and my Groudon.

golduck#1

nice stuff. well i am just looking around for latios to help complete my fire red. dam those 70 poke i need. anyways i am also catching pokes to get the johto starter

Kalosian

So long
Been battling in the Battle Tower in Emerald, trying to reach Anabel, but it seems very hard. Got owned by an Espeon in the 43rd battle and then by a Starmie in the 39th. Currently my streak is at 21.

Ammako

Currently training my Torchic and Mudkip to lv... 30 x_x

My Grovyle is lv 30, and the two others are lv 5... x_x

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
Got shiny Mudkip in Sapphire today, 9 days after seeing a shiny uncatchable Poochyena. Not sure who my next target will be, probably one of the Regi's.

Status
Not open for further replies.