• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Started a new game in emerald.

Final team will be:
Swampert
Breloom
Camerupt
Grumpig
Rayquaza
and...

What for the last?

That decision was made when a shiny poochyena turned up. YAY!

Currently: in Petalburg, waiting for berries to grow before I set off for Dewford.
Team:
Skipper the Marshtomp
Brelda the Shroomish
Retriever the Shiny Poochyena (Whooo)

OJG

r u not entertained
I'm beginning my Scramble Challenge, my team is Altaria, Breloom, Banette, Camerupt and Relicanth (who I hope to change, I used one before and HATED it). I might give in and ask for another pokemon available before the 4th gym, 'cause until then i'll have Breloom and that's it :/

aquasuicune

Restarted Ruby, got marshtomp, surskit, breloom, and electrike all into the 20's.

crazymoose

Tailow!
today in emerald i caught groudon but i am having trouble with kyogre. everytime i get its health low enough(like with 1 hp left) it uses double edge and dies. any suggestions on catching it?
also, does sheer cold's accuracy get raied in the rain?

Sapphire_Pichu

I hate Ringo...
Playing Sapphire today I was underwater and finally found a relicanth. Caught it with a dive ball. So, now I own about 80 pokemon. I didn't get the legendary one =[ I'll have to come by him when I repeat the game, lol. [I always have bad luck catching the legendary ones!! Not enough of a certain ball, or just not the right one...]

Evolved Nincada into Ninjask and got Shedinja [sp?] too.

Besides that, I'm just mostly leveling up my electric pokemon to defeat Wallace in the last gym.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
Ruby: Well, I should be SRing for a shiny Beldum, but I haven't in sooo long...I'll get to it eventually, however. I can't believe I started hunting for it back in August of 2006. *__*

Sapphire: Well, now I'm just resetting for cool IDs.

Emerald: Guess I'm SRing for Regirock, but I'm not really worried about this game.

Angeling

true love
Guys, I know this may be hard for some of you, but if you can, try to post more than one legitimate sentence here. Thanks.

Carry on with the topic.

Sapphire_Pichu

I hate Ringo...
My Chinchou is now a Lanturn. I leveled up my Wailer some. I caught a Corphish and a Slakoth, and I'm on the search for shiny pokemon. I'm looking everywhere! I don't know where I should be looking, really. I don't know if they're common more in one breed of pokemon than another. If you have any tips, feel free to PM me.

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
Shiny Swampert reached Lvl 60 and I didn't get a shiny Whismur like I had hoped. I decided to continue on with the game to get the 4th badge. Kicked Team Aqua out of Meteor Falls, as well as Mt. Ember. Archie fell rather easily, did help that my Swampert is nearly 35+ levels higher than his Pokemon :p.

Flannery didn't stand a chance as well to Swampert. Both Slugma fell to a Water Gun and her Torkoal was defeated with Earthquake, thus giving me my 4th badge.

I am now back to hunting for shiny Whismur in Rusturf tunnel, hoping to get a shiny Whismur before Swampert reached Lvl 70, where I will then go for the 5th badge.

Pokemon team:

Swampert - Lvl 62
Espeon - Lvl 27
Slakoth - Yawner
Zigzagoon - pickupper/HM slave

Status
Not open for further replies.