• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Recent happenings thread! Whoo!

Here you can tell everyone about what youre doing in your game at the moment. Or if you accomplished something, caught a covetted Pokemon, won the Master Rank Beauty Contest, etc... post it here!

I think you get the idea :p

Only 6 more Pokémon until Emerald's Hoenn Dex is filled!

Party:
Numel
Dordio (for Flying)
Duskull
Cacnea
Feebas

On Deck:
Anorith
Lileep

Current objective: Complete the Hoenn Dex (excluding Deoxys). 195/201

E

Eglice

Im trying to get Hydropump on my Horsea to breed a bagon with Hydropump xD

.::Escalator::.

"GO TEAM BOOBIES!"
Eglice, I used a Super Rod in Sootopolis to catch a Gyarados. they're only like 5-0 levels away from reaching lv 40, and learning Hydro Pump.

Me? I'm just hatching Impish Skarmory, Modest Bagon, and Jolly Spinarak. I decided to start raising Weezing & Metagross, making my team:

Swampert
Gardevoir
Metagross
Weezing
Ninjask
Houndoom

E

Eglice

:eek: Thx ill try to catch a Gyarados, Horsea lvl up slow...

And hey i just saw that GirafariG if you turn the name it's the same! xD

GardevoirMaster

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
In Ruby, I'm training a Scyther that I just hatched 8D I traded a Numel from FR to beat Wattson, and now I'm on my way to Fallarbor Town =D

E

Eglice

I just got 2 bagons both lvl 5 and stats

One:
Hardy Nature

Hp 20
Attack: 13
Defense:11
SP.Atk 10
SP.DEF 8
Speed 11

Atacks
Bite
Dragon Rage
Twister
Hydro Pum

The other is junk xD Are those good stats or i must keep hatching eggs??

discardthestars

Boulder Trainer
I just evolved my last Tyrouge into Hitmontop. It made me really happy.

It has a jolly nature and its starts are

Hp: 56
Attack: 49
Defense: 49
Sp Attack: 18
Sp Defense: 53
Speed: 38

Chimecho3000

Rearranging the Pokemon in my box to the national dex order. I've got a lot of moving to do since it used to be in the Hoenn dex order.

T

TOY MACHINE

I just got the game yesterday training for wattson

marshtomp lv23
aron lv 23
kirlia lv 23
shroomish lv 24

can ne one suggets a good flyer besides skarmory and attacker?

TyraniRay

Dragon Master
Tropius, Crobat, Swellow and many more. I need start again because I made the mistake of training a Ninjask early in the game. It needs massive amounts of experience.

hatched a perfect ATT IV Beldum and adamant to so i'll EV train it and got a hypnosis milotic today and an adamant bagon with Dragon Dance also leveled up my hypnotising golduck for battle frontier

B

bass_forte

Hunting around (in RL) for someone with a Huntail, a Kingdra/Dragon scale/tooth (whichever one it was >.>), a Zangoose and a Latios. So I can get Cyndaquil! X3

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
raised up a wild level 16 zangoose up to above 40 by facing a gardevoir base in ruby, then a blissey base in sapphire where it kept doing swords dance and leer before OHKOing with slash or crush claw, tomorrow it'll be in emerald where it shall face both bases while holding a lucky egg.

Currently I am:
-Looking for Feebas
-Catching all catchable Legendary Pokemon. I Currently have 3/12.(Deoxys: 2, both though trading from Fr/Lg. Rayquaza and Latios.)

Status
Not open for further replies.