• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

blazingjirachi

oblivion weilder
wow what a day got two symbol in three hours, silver tucker(at last) and silver palace maven
allso debating y team as i dont know what to put
salemence or hoho

Ludicodaniel

<-If only it was red
Got an Arorith from the fossil on Ruby, and it has an IV of attack between 25 to 30, so it's good, and it's got high speed too.

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
I'm still having a relatively easy time in Battle Dome level 50 as I swept every match to up my record streak to 13. My team continues to include starmie, salamence (CB) & heracross as starmie swept the first 3 matches while salamence aerial aced the final match.

Now if only battle factory were this easy...

Blazichu

Nintendo WII>>>You
Well by the time I won the 3rd round in the battle dome I had to go out somewhere for a couple of hours so I didn't do much. Anyway I teached my Sceptile Dragon Claw and been training my Butterfree so when it reachs lv30 i'll do the 4th round of the battle dome

blazingjirachi

oblivion weilder
Q if you hatch a bagon and it has flawless iv, will it have 31 or more attk? so you will be able to see stright away?

Rane

Really?
Just decided to re-start Emerald and use a completely new team.

nevada11

Never forgotten
Lost at the Factory again at match number 20 level 50 mode. Geez, is it ever possible to get to gold noland. Almost everyone else earned it.
Also lost to staller ludicolo at round 7 in the pyramid. I had to use 21 hyper potions to heal from those leech seeds. I hate running into double battles in this place.

Since im bored of the factory now, i am going to hatch a chansey at flawless def/sp.def for the battle pike

Blazichu

Nintendo WII>>>You
I almost lost to a trainer in the forth round of the battle dome. My Swampert hurt itself in confusion trees times before being finished off by a surf from a Lanturn. My walrein was put to sleep by a Jynx and it used attract on me but I managed to wake up quickly and use one rock slide to defeat Jynx. I'm now on the second match against someone who has a Parasect, Venomoth and an Absol

EDIT:I almost lost to the second trainer who was using Parasect and Venomoth. My swampert thrashed parasect but lost to Venomoth fron a giga drain attack. My walrein survive pretty well from one giga drain attack and it took two rock slides to defeat Venomoth. The next trainer i'm facing has a Fearow, Breloom and Quagsire. Wish me luck here!!

Last edited:
I started my Battle dome challange.

Milo swept the first two, and Metagross took the other two. =D I'm onto my 7th round now.

Blazichu

Nintendo WII>>>You
My third battle was a close one. My Swampert got defeated by one powerful attack from a Quagsire but my Walrein defeated it. When I faced breloom and it used Sky uppercut I though it was over but my Walrein survived with 38hp left and it took one ice beam to defeat Breloom. My last battle in the forth round is a tough one, facing a Wobbufett, Girafarig and a Noctowl so Please wish me luck people!

Last edited:

BattlePikeKing140

Alea iacta est.
Good luck to you Mr. Blazichu!

Small update. Started EV training my Bagon and taught it some moves. Not sure on his final one though..... He knows Aerial Ace / Rock Slide / Earthquake. Not sure on a final move. This guy will be a CBer.

Blazichu

Nintendo WII>>>You
I won the forth round of the battle dome and the last battle was easy. I used 1 Blizzard to defeat Noctowl and I barely survived 3 Psychics from Girafarig and it took 3 ice beams to defeat it. Now if I win the first three battle in the fifth round i'm facing Tucker so I can get my second symbal!!

Tyranitar455

Epic LULZ
Lost in the battle factory to a sweeping Gyrados ( forgot the streak, but I was on a roll )
Lost to the Battle Pike Queen...
>.>

Blazichu

Nintendo WII>>>You
I was 1 battle away from tucker when I got beaten by a Bloomin Lapars....I KNEW I'VE SHOULD OF USED SCETILE!!!!! Oh well I have to do the battle dome again now........*Crys in a corner*

eonteam123456

Codenumber 242
Traded a 'basic' Eevee and evolved it into ;136;

Blazichu

Nintendo WII>>>You
I'm in the middle of the 3rd round in thr battle right now

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
Currently training my Heracross and Sceptile

Status
Not open for further replies.