• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazichu

Nintendo WII>>>You
I lost to a Ludocolo at the battle dome again. Now i'm doing it again and i'm in round 4 now

EDIT:I won the forth round. Now on to the fifth!

Last edited:

Blazichu

Nintendo WII>>>You
Good luck Emerald Master. I had a close call on my first match since I was against a Ludocolo again. Now on my second match

MD21

emerald: not much is happening...still hatching hoothoot eggs...and training Delibird..(currently @ Mt. Moon)

Blazichu

Nintendo WII>>>You
I lost to a Hariyama after a raichu used reversal defeating Swampert in one hit. Now doing Battle dome again

Blazichu, I've got some logic information for ya:
If you lose so much against Ludicolos at the Factory why don't you just pick a Pokémon with Aerial Ace or just a Flying type?
On-Topic: I've bred for a Slaking and it has got 3 good IV stats which are:
Atk: 31
Sp.Def: 28
Spd: 28
It has got an Adamant nature so I just took it. It's EV training is done and it's ready to fight in the BF.
~PDT

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Having alink-up battle against a friend of mine, so I'm redoing my metagross's Evs.

EDIT: rank up!

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Maxed out metagross's attack, now I'll work on HP a bit.

Blazichu

Nintendo WII>>>You
Thats some good advice Psydragon trainer but i'm at the battle dome not the battle factory.

pigs do fly

<Currently hunting
I'm EV training a Bagon for the Dome. As soon as it's ready, my future DDmence is gonna own the fronteir!

Last edited:

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
My friend just came over and he traded me a shiny oddish for a lv.100 zapdos! wOOt!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.