• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gold Trainer Card

Today I got my Gold Trainer Card

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Just cloned my shiny oddish, now I've got a shiny gloom, vileplume and bellosom! Weeeeeee!

Blazichu

Nintendo WII>>>You
I won round 1 of the battle dome. Now raising Machop who evolved into Machoke to lv32

pigs do fly

<Currently hunting
I finished EV traing my DDmence, now to get it to level 50!

Brockness Monster

Yipes Stripes!
im training my emerald crew for the E4.Sceptile lv.60,Torkoal lv.60,Crawdaunt lv.60,Exploud lv.60,Skarmory lv.57,Flygon lv.55. almost done!!

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
Not having much luck in the Battle Factory as now it seems I cannot even get good choices for round 2 nor pass the first match as scizor would make a great pokemon if only it had enough time to setup or survive the likes of a choice band aerodactyl with earthquake or a granbull with overheat.

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Got back to the factory, just got past round 1 with a final team of ursaring, kingdra and metagross.

BandGeek101

I'm going against Juan's trainers. I'm training my Bellossom but her solar beam ran out of PP... So I'm just gonna have her use sleep powder then switch out. My team is: Gyarados Level 38, Beautifly level 40, Seviper level 38, Bellossom level 39, and Swellow level 38. I just beat all the trainers in Juan's gym. Gotta go face Juan and get my butt kicked.

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
^agrees on the butt kicking part.

On-topic: currently in round 2 with a lame team that consists of nidoking, salamence and slaking. If a skarmory comes I'm screwed.

BandGeek101

Haha I beat Juan.. Barely.. I am gracious for Bellossom and being able to hold off his Kingdra.. I'm suprised his Crawdaunt... It just means more training. Bellossom is level 40 and used poison powder then Crawdaunt used taunt so Bellossom had to use struggle. So I won. I am extremely surprised.

BandGeek101

Haha I beat Juan.. Barely.. I am gracious for Bellossom and being able to hold off his Kingdra.. I'm suprised his Crawdaunt... It just means more training. Bellossom is level 40 and used poison powder then Crawdaunt used taunt so Bellossom had to use struggle. So I won. I am extremely surprised.

OJG

r u not entertained
I think I may use a Gyarados instead of Gorebyss because I would have to wait for it to obey + I have some great TM's on Colosseum that I could teach him. And also it would be easier If I trained him on Colosseum too instead of the bore that is Magikarp vs Crappy pokes switch and beat. Other options I may use are Horsea when I can get it, and maybe a Tentacruel. We'll have to see though. I'm currently getting my Sassy Ralts to level 6 so I can train her.

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
I've been playing around with metronome, i just got sacred fire (awesome animation) and aeroblast(another cool animation!)

Status
Not open for further replies.