• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
Got my sapphire game back yesterday with 4 new shiny pokemon, went ahead and cloned and evolved 2 of them. They now include gyarados, crobat, makuhita/hariyama & sandshrew/sandslash, and soft-resetting for a decent or shiny latios in sapphire shall began soon.

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
Is there any way to figure out how many EV's your pokemon has? Thanks

Blazichu

Nintendo WII>>>You
Well I trained a Machoke to a good enough level so now i'm rasing my umbreon to lv42 before I do the battle dome again.

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
Starting over training my Starmie. Got a Staryu witha Modest nature that has an IV of 25 in Sp. Attack. Might train that one

Well, I did some work on my secret base. I cannot seem to find a doll to prettily put on my Fissure Mat...

I am still walking around with one more Relicanth..=P...

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Got haxed in the battle factory by a x3 fissure + quick claw wailord in the first battle of round 1.

BandGeek101

I defeated the Elite Four with my traded team from Sapphire.. I am trying to get my team to level 45 so I can Battle Arena and Battle Tower again. Those are really fun and I already defeated the first 7 matches of both.

super groudon

Master Of Shadows
well i felt like spending time with my swampert so i entered it into the beauty contest normal rank and it one since i gave it some pokeblocks,
last move i used in it was surf.....
i won,
this was this morning,
recently won super rank contest......

pigs do fly

<Currently hunting
Finished training my DDmence, but found out it's weaker than it's mother. But Dragon Dance will sort that out!

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Decided to start training a starmie because my alakazam's defence is WAAAY too low...

pokemonjd

In my emerald game because tells me when I win the league this: "The battery run dry, the game has been erased by damage or corruption."

Ninjitsu15

Caught!
Currently starting a run in the Pyramid with my Charizard, Dusclops, and Vileplume. Currently on floor 4.

Blazichu

Nintendo WII>>>You
Well my Umbreon is at lv39 and if I didn't watch too much T.V. then Umbreon would of been at lv42 20 mins ago

Ninjitsu15

Caught!
Heh, I know how that works. I multitask like that sometimes, and stop what I'm doing on Emerald.

On a side note, I'm on floor 5, only because I'm on here, and these stupid Vileplume's won't let me run away!!!!!!!

And, on another side note, I updated my profile. Maybe some of you might actually have some info to set me apart from the other newbies....

nevada11

Never forgotten
Hatched a bold chansey egg with flawless def & sp.def at last. Now to raise it:
This version is going to be for the Battle Pike:
Blissey @ Leftovers
Natural Cure
Bold: 252 HP/ 252 DEF/ 6 SP.DEF
Seismic Toss
Aromatherapy
Soft Boiled
Counter
Another is going to be for the Battle Palace: