• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Well, I finally got a modest staryu with natural cure, but now I realized I don't have any water stones! So now I'm catching clamperls like mad hoping that one of them has a blue shard.

Haxed again in the Battle Factroy >_<, and I'm still training a Salamence for the Battle Palace

Well, I finally got a modest staryu with natural cure, but now I realized I don't have any water stones! So now I'm catching clamperls like mad hoping that one of them has a blue shard.

Have a pokemon with compudeys in your team too do it faster, i once caught one of every pokemon there and two of them were holding theyr shards

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Alright, I'll get one with compoundeyes.

Blazichu

Nintendo WII>>>You
I finally got my Umbreon to lv42 but I didn't feel like going to the battle dome so now i'm rasing my male nidoran

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Got a nincada in my team, but still no blue shard...

BattlePikeKing140

Alea iacta est.
Extended my Arena streak to 21, and I'm currently going for the Silver Symbol. On the 22nd battle, wish me luck, I've lost to Greta before.

OJG

r u not entertained
Got some batteries, now getting a good Magikarp, either Adamant, Lonely, or Jolly.

Metagross

Don't use Steelix for Tower, use sweepers with curselax.

Ninjitsu15

Caught!
*weeps* I only have 15 BP now....That's what I get for betting my BPs on a haxxed facility....

I got totally haxxed by my third second apprentice in the Tower....*cries*

Guess I should try getting the Spirit symbol now to try and regain lost BP.....

The Mighty Wurmple

Got my Hoenn 'Dex up to 160 and now I am in Victory Road training while having my Tentacool holding a EXP Share. After Tentacool it's Shrromish, then after that it's Gulpin. I raised my Mewtwo up to Lv 80 (over 320 Sp.Atk now woo!) And then realised you can't use it in any of the BF facilities >.<

Ninjitsu15

Caught!
Oh, that sucks. That's how I raise most of my BF Pokemon.

My Hoenn dex is up to 183. 18 Pokemon left. I'm too lazy to go look for Voltorb, Rayquaza, and Kyogre.....

Status
Not open for further replies.