• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

um, and stuff
For some reason my Loudred lost to Slaking but I had Swampert to destroy Norman now on to Fortree. Going to catch a flyer (tell me who) and then catch Kecleon or somebody else (tell me who) and then a Glalie or a Walrien or maybye even a Regi (you tell me)

Raikou77

Finally got a female,Adamant, Swift Swim, Kabuto. Now i can breed for a Kabuto with Confuse Ray

Ninjitsu15

Caught!
Raikou, I watched your match for the Pokemon National. Awesome battle.

I'm about, key word, about, to battle Greta. I'm on the third round of my thrid run.

Ninjitsu15

Caught!
Welll......I feel like a n00b now, thinking that after 21 wins my battle with Greta. It's actually 27, so after my shower, I'll try to beat Greta. My team is this.....

Salamence
Aerial Ace
Brick Break
Earthquake
Dragon Claw

Blaziken
Swords Dance
Quick Attack
Flamethrower
Sky Uppercut

Snorlax
Yawn
Focus Punch
Shadow Ball
Return

Yes, in this order. It's perfectly designed to take down Greta's team. one Aerial Ace from Salamence, Heracross is down. A few Brick Breaks and Sky Uppercuts from Salamence and Blaziken (if Umbreon forces Mence into judging) should beat Umbreon. A simple Flamethrower or Shadow Ball will take care of Shedinja.

EDIT: Cascade Trainer Rank!

Last edited:

StaffClock

Shiny Hunter
Just caught Latios and Latias...and STILL hunting for that shiny Numel :]

Prelude

Prelude
-Hatched a shiny Bagon with Lax nature. How sad, since that 4x weakness to Ice is already bad enough.
-Hatched a Bagon with Modest nature. Meh, still okay.

Yup, I'm hatching Bagons right now.

BattlePikeKing140

Alea iacta est.
Black Knight, I am too. I'm trying to get a SAtk flawless Modest one so I can have a decent Elemence for my Battle Dome team. Might go do some more of my Sapphire Scramble Challenge tonight....

Ninjitsu15

Caught!
*cries tears of joy* I....I did it.....

I....got the Guts symbol......My Pokemon Salamence, Blaziken, Snorlax....Thank you.....

Here's how the battle went.

Salamence vs. Heracross
Heracross uses Megahorn, taking Salamence down from 153 to 137. Salamence uses Aerial Ace. Buh-bye, Big-Horn.

Salamence vs. Umbreon
Salamence uses Brick Break, taking off little less than half. Umbreon uses Confuse Ray
Salamence tries to use Brick Break again, but hurts itself. Umbreon uses Psychic, taking Mence down to close to the red. Mence tries to attack again, but hurts itself. Umbreon uses Faint Attack, leaving Mence with 7 HP. Umbreon wins 5 to 1 in judging.

Blaziken vs. Umbreon
Blaziken uses Sky Uppercut, taking Umbreon down to the yellow. Umbreon uses, guess what, Confuse Ray. Blaziken tries to use Sky Uppercut again, but hits itself. Umbreon uses Psychic, and I fear it'll kill Blaziken, but it hangs on in the orange. I thank God Umbreon doesn't have good Specal Attack. I pray Blaziken hits with Sky Uppercut, and it doe! Buh-bye Umbreon.

Blaziken vs. Shedinja
Quickest battle, aside from Mence vs. Heracross. Shedinja uses Shadow ball, KO'ing Blaziken

Snorlax vs. Shedinja
Great knows Snorlax has Shadow Ball, I know she does. Shedinja uses Aerial Ace, and Snorlax brushes off the hit. Snorlax uses Shadow Ball. KO'ed Shedinja.

And that's how I won the Guts symbol. Next up, is Spirit!

Bleh, I just changed my Gardevoiurs moveset, I'm to lazy to continue my dome challenge.

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Got haxed about a million times in the factory right now, I just can't seem to get past round 3!

CerBerUs1337

restarted my ruby.chose torchic as a starter.evoed it to combusken caught a zigzagoon(hm slave)and a ralts.levelled the ralts to 12.can somebody tell me at what level does ralts evolve?

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
My sister just got a clamperl with a blue shard for me, really happy because now I can evolve my staryu!

Jizg

I like mangos!
restarted my ruby.chose torchic as a starter.evoed it to combusken caught a zigzagoon(hm slave)and a ralts.levelled the ralts to 12.can somebody tell me at what level does ralts evolve?

Level 20.

Im currently training my sapphire team to level 50, pokemon in my team are

;025; - Lvl 50
;260; - Lvl 50
;169; - Lvl 45
;197; - Lvl 45
;334; - Lvl 45
;352; - Lvl 45

MD21

Emerald: training Gengar (currently L75) and hatching Seviper eggs..no shiny yet

NOO! 35th round of the Battle Factory and lost to 3 Megahorn criticals >_< and I got so far too...

Falco320

The Golden summit!!
im doing the scramble team change right now,though im still waiting for someone to give me the finall pokemon.

should i use the team in the b.f. when im done with it?

The Mighty Wurmple

Remember i needed a Sea Incense to get Azurill then I remembered I sold mine at a Pokemart >.< So I trade one over from my friends game that I had. Phew, lucky. Searched in the desert for about 10 minutes still couldn't find a Cacnea. Evolved Tentacool, now working on Shroomish.

Status
Not open for further replies.