• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgree133

Factory King
Raised Metagross,Tyranitar and Cacturne to Level 70. Trying To get shiny regirock and Failed the battle pike

CerBerUs1337

I beat norman in my ruby my pokemon so far are(i train a lot)

blaziken Lv 50
Swellow Lv 39
Ralts Lv 44
breloom Lv 30(i m training it just now)
zigzagoon(hm slave)Lv 5
tentacruel Lv 36

De HotShot Mon

Smack Down time
Just beat Lucy and got my Silver Luck symbol. Will soon try for Gold Luck symbol.

Volteon

Back I guess??
Long time since my last post here!
My OverUsedless Frontier team is done and I´m breeding their Pokémon now.
First I hatched a Synchronyze Jolly Natu to look for a good Jolly Ditto with Flawless HP or Speed
Got nothing >_< Just a weak Jolly Ditto, but it´s main purpose was Pass it´s nature for a Jolly female Poliwag. After 8 male Jolly Poliwags, I got a Jolly Female, that I breeded with one of my "super Horseas" (While I was hatching for Kingdra a long time ago I got a lot of Male Horseas with Wonderfully outstanding ability and at least two flawless Stats). My Male Horsea had Defense and Speed Flawless. After 4 hours hatching I got a quite impressive Water Absorb Jolly Male Poliwag with the same Flawless stats as his father. And I think I´ll keep it. I was thinking to max it´s HP too, but I think I´ll calculate the enough EVs to make it´s HP divisible by four.

Now I´m hatching Arons, it started like that:
Ditto+Swampert to get a female Mudkip
"Super Horsea" with above Mudkip to get Flawless Atk and Def Male Mudkip (BTW I also got a Flawless Defense, S.attack and S.defense Mudkip!).
Then Adamant Ditto with Aggron to get Female Aron.

NOW in day care:
Female Adamant Aron + Flawless Atk and Def. Male Mudkip
I´m trying to get an Adamant Aron with at least Father´s flawless IVs.

Next eggs I´ll hatch are Misdreavus. (Yeah, What an odd team! Just testing stuff)
This will be easier since I already got a lot of good indeterminate Pokémon too (Using those Horseas :p)

Those were my previous, current and future happenings!

CerBerUs1337

I bought a completed sapphire from a friend.the player hasen't even caught rayquaza but has caught 3 regis.I am trying to catch rayquaza without masterball cause i spent the Master ball on a latias.

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Realized the frontier betting guy is taking bets on the dome, so I decided to go get another 45-60 battle points.

Alternate Dimension

I recently got the guts symbol with Starmie, Gengar, and Salamence. Heracross OHKO'ed Starmie with Megahorn and managed to hit Gengar with Rock Tomb before fainting from two Psychics. Gengar paralyzed Umbreon with thunderbolt and managed to survive a faint attack so I just had Gengar use explosion. Salamence finished off Umbreon with brick break and Shedinja with airial ace winning me my fourth silver symbol.

Kalosian

So long
Hatched a Male Corphish with Flawless HP / Att / Spd to be the happy grandfather of my future Armaldo. Bah, i only wanted Flawless HP / Att, but i take this one since i'm kinda tired of breeding at the moment.

Volteon

Back I guess??
Wow, just got a Wonderfully outstanding Rock Head female Aron with flawless Attack, Defense and Speed! And according to SPP IV calculator, all the other stats are higher than 20.
So happy when this happens in my first breeding day :D I won´t breed for Misdreavus now, I´ll EV train Poliwag and my new Aron.

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Well, just got an extra 75 battle points, I think that's it for today.

ElQuinn

<--high sloths rule
took the initiative to add some dex entries and finally caught a skarmory. i also evolved my poochyena and my gulpin. currently trying to evolve Numel, Slugma, and Makuhita. also am going for the silver symbols but i got totally luckhaxed in the battle dome by a wigglytuff. it beat my perfectly ev trained Milotic and Blissey... Yeah so i need to start my streak over.

took the initiative to add some dex entries and finally caught a skarmory. i also evolved my poochyena and my gulpin. currently trying to evolve Numel, Slugma, and Makuhita. also am going for the silver symbols but i got totally luckhaxed in the battle dome by a wigglytuff. it beat my perfectly ev trained Milotic and Blissey... Yeah so i need to start my streak over.

Use starmie for the dome silver, i suggest

on-topic: in the 7th raichu base

Use starmie for the dome silver, i suggest

on-topic: in the 7th raichu base

GeminiDragon

I AM THE NIGHT!!!
Just lost on the fourth streak of the battle tower because i wobbuffet took out my metagross and my flygon too, but then my sceptile manage to beat wobbuffett and a walrein, and then it was one hit away from beating a girafarig but was ko by a psychic

Quagsire from space

My Salamence and Marowak got beaten (In a doubble-battle) by a Ratata and Caterpie at the Battle-Pike. :p I hate BF-Hax...

Yesterday I hached a modest Lapras with flawless HP/Sp-attack... :D
I am currently breeding for a modest Starmie with flawless Sp-attack/speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.