• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

um, and stuff
Caught a Wurmpe (now a Cascoon),dumped Lombre for the Frontier. Caught a Taillow.
Team
Combusken Lv.16
Cascoon Lv.7
Taillow Lv.5

Not much has been happening. I almost have enough BP to get a Charizard Doll. I also keep on wondering why Battle Girls and Hitmonlees are in the exact same position.

Cor

um, and stuff
Wurmple evolved now tranning my Taillow to Lv.16 before I enter the woods.
Team
Combusken Lv.16
Dustox Lv.10
Taillow Lv.5

Ninjitsu15

Caught!
I started the Emerald Frontier Scramble challenge, and the team is in my sig. It will be interesting to see if this team will actually work, as opposed to my team of Starmie, Blaziken, and Salamence.

I also am at a loss on movesets for them. I know Medicham will be a physical sweeper, and I'll probably make Shiftry a mixed sweeper with

Explosion
Giga Drain
Shadow Ball
Brick Break/ Aerial Ace

I'm at a loss of what to do with Banette, though. Any thoughts?

OJG

r u not entertained
Want to create a UU team, I have decided on using Miltank, but I don't know who use alongside her. Any ideas?

OJG

r u not entertained
Just realised that Miltanks not an UU eligible. So my new staple pokemon is........
EITHER....
Tentacruel
or
Altaria

Help me decide on a new UU team and a staple pokemon.

BattlePikeKing140

Alea iacta est.
Whatd'ya know, I lost to Noland again! Hahahaha, I find it funny that I can't beat him. Whatever, I'm off to the Factory to challenge him again.

Ninjitsu15

Caught!
Why're you having such trouble with him? I only lost to him twice before I finally beat him.

Try to find a Linoone with CB-Frustration. It worked for me. A Furret of the same kind would work, too.

BattlePikeKing140

Alea iacta est.
At the second round of the Factory.

@ Ninjitsu: Wouldn't you think I'd change it, if I knew why I was having so much trouble with him? It's just I need to stay away from Chansey, he never works for me. Also, he's been getting pretty lucky, I just need to be persistant.

Cor

um, and stuff
Caught a Wingull to replace Marill and Taillow saved,trained it to Lv.10 and got my entire team to Lv.23 then got through the Woods got 2 badges then I thought I saved but... I did not save. Now I'm back to Lv.5 with my Wingull.
And 16 with my Combusken.
Team
Wingull Lv.5
Combusken Lv.16

Ninjitsu15

Caught!
Evolved Seedot at level 43, and got Explosion. Finally hatched an Adamant Meditite, and trained it as well for the Scramble challenge. Now, all that's left is to raise Shuppet, get adequate movesets for them, and then go.

Quantum Toast

Trying to decide on a new electric-type to replace Manectric in my squad; also, caught about half a dozen pokemon to transfer to LeafGreen.

BattlePikeKing140

Alea iacta est.
I was doing the Battle Factory, but then I played a 2000 point game of Pinochle with my family, so I'm still on the first round of the Factory.

EDIT: UGH! WTFFFFF!!!!! I just got haxed by an Arbok in the 8th battle! X_X KILL ME NOW! Off to challenge it, YET AGAIN FROM THE BEGINNING!

Last edited:

Ninjitsu15

Caught!
I'm so sorry.....I hate haxx as much as you do....Especially being haxxed by a Dodrio.....Poor Salamence, lost his dignity.....*pats Salamence on the head*

Ninjitsu15

Caught!
Weeeeee, finished Medicham, almost done with Banette and Nuzleaf, just finishing the last touches.

Status
Not open for further replies.