• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pigs do fly

<Currently hunting
I've just completed my 50th match in the battle tower. Silver shield, here I come!

Last edited:

OJG

r u not entertained
Decided on my team: Gorebyss, Houndoom, Ariados, Delcatty, Raichu, and Misdreavus. So far, I have......none of them :D Well I ahve my adult Houndoom but I'm gonna breed for a good female one.

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Well, the factory isn't going well, so what would you say is the easiest symbol apart from the tower? (I already have that)

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Ok, I think the pike is rather fun, so that'll be next.
BTW do you think this is a good team for the pike?

Salamence & choice band
adamant
aerial ace
rock slide
earthquake
bricke break

Starmie & lum berry ( natural cure )
Modest
surf
thunderbolt
psychic ( or ice beam, but it's necessary for lucy's seviper )

Regice & leftovers
calm
thunderbolt
ice beam
counter (I love seeing physical attackers get screwed:D!)
thunder wave

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Thanks! Battle pike, here I come!

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Why not?
BTW I forgot that my starmie is at level 35 and isn't fully EV trained, so I'll finish EV training it and then I'll start my quest for the gold simbol.

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Ok, I get it.

Kalosian

So long
Started to EV-train Anorith.
But my SP needed charging.

And btw, on friday, the Energy guru will have his sale AND the Blending master is coming to Lilycove. Nice day ^..^

Blazichu

Nintendo WII>>>You
I should of chose the right nature for my Chikorita but I saved after I got it XD. Anyway I evolved my Chikorita into Bayleef who's at lv28 and I might breed Bayleef to get the right nature for my next Chikorita.

nevada11

Never forgotten
starmie has excellent defenses for the average sweeper its just its 60 base hp

Falco320

The Golden summit!!
6 badges down 2 togo for the b.f.

Status
Not open for further replies.