• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now against trainer #32, i've had very long battles acctually, once only blisseys toxic saved me against sp.sweepers
Edit: Yay, Brawly rank

Last edited:
*sigh* Tried the Battle Factroy three more times without success

BattlePikeKing140

Alea iacta est.
JUST BEAT SPENSER FOR THE SILVER SPIRITS SYMBOL!!!! XD! Yeah. Now I have all the silver symbols. I'm thinking of going for the Dome Gold tonight. Meh, I'm still going crazy from beating Spenser! XD!

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
I'm currently hatching an impish Aron. I want one with doublefalwless stats, so this could take a bit longer...(I hope not so long, as it took to find my awesome Blaziken).

Ninjitsu15

Caught!
Dang it, I just started Special Attack EV training my new Modest Staryu, and after 11 EVs, I just noticed it had Illuminate as it's ability. Dang it, crap, now I have to breed again......*goes searching for an Everstone*

EDIT: New rank!

The Mighty Wurmple

Everyone say hi to my level 5 Gardevoir! I got her today. Really cool.
I also trained my Vibrava up to lv 39 so I can use 6 Rare Candies to get him up to a Flygon. I will then have 178 in my Pokedex.

I climbed to the 7th round in the dome. Hopefully I won't get haxed before I get to Tucker!

Ninjitsu15

Caught!
I got a Modes Staryu with Natural Cure, but I haven't started eV training it....Playing Mortal Kombat: armaggedon again :p

I restarted Ruby and now at the Petalburg woods.

Again tried the Factory and came out in defeat >_<, I'm trying something else now, maybe...

Aquarelle

Staff member
I went to the Battle Factory yesterday, one twice in a row, but lost on the third, due to the fact my hydro pump missed three times in succession...

I tried again, only to be squashed on the second trainer...

But on the plus side, I went to Lilycove, and my Gyarados won the Hyper and Master rank cool contests. ^_^
It didn't get that good of a score, so no picture in the gallery this time, but it was still an amazing win. ;)

~Aquarelle

Tried Battle Factory again, and it is no surprise I lost :rolleyes: and I got a Venomoth

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Well, I'm in the round before gold lucy, wish me luck people.

Davidone, you really need a lot of luck
I already got all of the pokemon that i need for the scramble challenge, now to trade again
Off-topic: now i will ost everything about my scramble challenge in the scramble thread

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Well, I really am POed now. I had all my pokemon frozen by that stupid duscolps, and then before lucy, none of my pokemon were healed!!! Of course I got whooped.:mad::mad:

Well, I really am POed now. I had all my pokemon frozen by that stupid duscolps, and then before lucy, none of my pokemon were healed!!! Of course I got whooped.:mad::mad:

That's sad
Ruby:I've currently decided to beat roxanne only with makuhita that now is on lv.9
Emerald: got through trainer #7 in the tower

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Well, in room 4 of round one, up till now it's been OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.