• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
I've realized that Arons hatch very slowly and that my Impish ditto has crappy Iv's. That's why I decided to catch multiple impish dittos(with my synchronizing Natu) until I get one with good Iv's, before I start hatching Arons.

Enerald: I lost against a snorlax with trainer #29, now on trainer #6
Ruby: won against brawly using tropius and Talisman(groovyle), now getting the exp.share and getting talisman to lv 17

Volteon

Back I guess??
^No Shedinja!?

Well, my Aggron just leveled in level 69 and it´s going very well, could resist some Hydro Pumps or Surfs from Wallace´s Pokémon!

BattlePikeKing140

Alea iacta est.
^ Lol Volt, yes no Shedinja. I didn't use it because I didn't want to substitute any of my Pokémon for it. My team was Gengar, Salamence, and Tyranitar. If I had substituted Sheddy for any of them, I dunno if I would've made it Tucker in the first place.

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
It's been awhile since I've challenged battle factory as I've been breeding for certain other pokemon lately. Among those included nidoran, teddiursa and now snubbull mainly to try these out. I may also breed for stantler as well since I seem to have a curiousity for 2nd generation pokemon I haven't used in the frontier outside of factory before.

I'm currently fighting trainer #47
EE, what pokemon do you recomend for the tower?
Edit: lost to trainer #49, now to the start again

Last edited:

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
I'm currently fighting trainer #47
EE, what pokemon do you recomend for the tower?
Edit: lost to trainer #49, now to the start again

particularly after the silver round, my most recommended team is CB salamence, toxic blissey & special sweeper starmie. salamence's intimidate lessens foes attack so switch to either blissey or starmie works well. toxic blissey to outstall the likes of milotic & ludicolo to name a few, and starmie does wonders on dragontamer pokemon.

I'm currently still breeding for snubbulls at the moment, will probably go back to factory sometime soon.

BattlePikeKing140

Alea iacta est.
I lost in the fifth round of the Dome. I lost to a Swampert/Whiscash combo. I'll have to take note of that weakness. I will continue to battle in the Dome, however, because I will battle as long as it takes to beat Tucker. I finished EV training my Shedinja, so it's now a matter of me actually getting to the tenth round.

Just completly swept the battle tower! Pleasently, my newest addition, an arcanine howl varient, singlehandedly beat 21 battles as my lead, very impressed that after 2 weeks of breeding, ive got a great pokemon!

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
In round 8, it's looking rather grim with a team of sleeping pokemon...

Groudon78

The Dragon Master
yes i finally got all the gold symbols
*does a dance then falls down*

pigs do fly

<Currently hunting
I'm trying the master beauty contests with my Milotic, but it's turning out to be quite hard. What's the best contest moveset for a Milotic? (Don't want to rebreed)
EDIT: Never mind, I just won. 3 down, 2 more to go!

Last edited:

kal1ch

Caught a few Feebas. Evolved a quiet nature one in to Milotic!! :D It's now lv.53 & I'm still training it for E4.

I recently restarted my game & for the first time I haven't used any cheats. It feels SO much better to actually evolve the Feebas, let alone catch it! :D (instead of just using a code :p)

kal1ch

Just defeated E4!! :D Go me!! Although my team isn't taht strong yet but I just can't be bothered training more at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.