• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mighty Wurmple

Got the 7th Silver Symbol today and received the Lansat berry.

EdrickV

Wanderer
Breezed through the 7th gym's double battle with a L40 Lunatone using Shadowball, L34 Absol using Bite/Taunt, and (briefly) a L45 Linoone using Thief. The Bite/Thief's didn't do much damage, but Taunt seemed to be useful and Shadow Ball rocked. Could have avoided my Absol fainting if I'd stopped to think about it, but it was mostly there because of Taunt, despite it having done most of the fighting against the minor trainers there.

Still have yet to see a shiny Pokemon or have a Pokemon get Pokerus. In any game.

Raikou77

Breeding for a HP/Atk/Spd flawless ;050; and its taking forever since whenever I get an HP/Atk/Spd flawless its ability is Sand Veil :(

EdrickV

Wanderer
Taught a Kecleon Thief via level move tutor. Took it to the summit of Mt. Pyre to do some training, try to steal Spell Tag, and find Chimecho.

Found and caught Duskull. (Thought that was Ruby only for some reason.)
Found and caught Chimeco. (A male though, going to see if I can get a female too.)
Then discovered that one of my Thief attempts actually worked and I have a Spell Tag.
Just stole another one while typing this.

Wow. Now I just need a Shiny female Chimeco with Pokerus to show up... :)

Raden Surya

Abdidalem of Erika
Started to EV train the Vaporeon one.
Lol, my fake firered and ruby's file has just deleted. At least I've traded the important ones, but looks like now I must play my Leafgreen so I can give my Vaporeon Substitute soon.

OJG

r u not entertained
Well I'm currently trying to complete the game so I can begin the SR for Kyogre, Rayquaza, and all 3 Regi's. I want them Shiny, to trade to FR. I'm also gonna catch one of every chain to trade to FR, so I have all the Hoenn dex, all three Legendary Dogs, all three legendary bird, all three Regi's, Mewtwo, Rayquaza, most of the Johto dex, then I'll finish my Kanto dex. Will take AGES.

shinyArcanine

undead monkey
just finished training my second team to level 100 and have just decided on a new team of awesomness :). Sceptle,scizor,feraligater,typhlosion,flygon and blissy.

Alternate Dimension

I'm hp and special attack EV training my flawless hp/sp. attack/speed Chansey (finally got the triple flawless). It knows softboiled, counter, ice beam, and seismic toss. Should I breed to replace counter with aromatherapy? Also, is thunder wave worth more than ice beam or seismic toss? It will hopefully evolve into Blissey soon as its happiness is said to be very high.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I finished Sapphire earlier this week, the Elite Four was easy.

Now I'm training to earn money, I need to buy vitamins to use on my Fire Red Eevee, so that it'll evolve into an Espeon.

~Aquarelle

Raden Surya

Abdidalem of Erika
Ah, finally finished my Vaporeon, but it looks not very well in my first try..
I think I'll have another battle to test it.
Hm..I think soon I'll make a Gengar.

I'm hatching Eevee's for the rs scramble challenge, to evolve in umbreon.

It's probably not that much but I just got 30 bagon eggs. Now I am going to try to beat the elite four. I might have to bring in my Rayquaza from my old Emerald.
Keyblader;330;

Raden Surya

Abdidalem of Erika
Nah...start breeding Gengar ? Oh, no, wait. I realized something wrong with my Starmie. Its SpAtk and Spd are wayy too below average.
I think I'll rebreed it now.

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
I'm a proud to have Hatched my Quirky Corphish, Yes the juice was worth the squeeze, the squeeze being catching 88 Corphishes with mostly a good rod. Its harder than it sounds. I'm next going to evolve my Relaxed Treecko into Grovyle in a battle against the Loudred belonging the Musician on Route 123. This will happen Thursday night or Friday night, when we have an inservice.

Status
Not open for further replies.