• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falco320

The Golden summit!!
well trying to beat Emerald so i can get to the battle frontiere. :D

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
I would be soft resetting for a shiny Kyogre on Sapphire, Beldum on Ruby, and Regirock on Emerald2, but since I've had those games "taken up", I haven't really done any hunting on those games. I can't wait to get started again, though.

Falco320

The Golden summit!!
well i beat the 3d gym and now training my Slakoth and try to evolve it into a vigoroth going to beat the game by this week.then start EV training by next week.

Continued further on my Ruby Scramble Challenge to proceed up to Groudon. I'm up to Lavaridge Town right now.

Ultradude131

Disturbia
I almost beat Brandon,we were both on our last Pkmn but he poisoned me and on the next turn i figured i could survive another turn without using recover but he used Metal claw(he was using Registeel) then the poison killed me.That was the second time i lost against Brandon i was so mad.Then i almost fought Tucker,i wa in the same Tournament as him but the first person killed me with ice types(all of my Frontier Pkmn or weak against ice,so im trying to make an alterate team.).

Vhazhiphor

Restarting Emerald

I'm thinking about restarting my Emerald. but I have a question, I don't know if anyone here could answer it for me. If I send an egg containing a pokemon on the National Dex, will it hatch in Emerald, or do I need to get the Nat. Dex first? I know they hatch in R/S, but I'd like to know this before I plan my definite team (gonna try and go for just 3 pkmns, btw).

Aquarelle

Staff member
I'm thinking about restarting my Emerald. but I have a question, I don't know if anyone here could answer it for me. If I send an egg containing a pokemon on the National Dex, will it hatch in Emerald, or do I need to get the Nat. Dex first? I know they hatch in R/S, but I'd like to know this before I plan my definite team (gonna try and go for just 3 pkmns, btw).

Yes, you'll have to obtain the National Dex first. =p

Anyway, a couple of days ago I picked up my Ruby version to do things like contests, which I hadn't done for quite a while.

Looking at my team, I can't believe how stupid I was back then. (Seriously, I have a Camerupt with Hyper Beam, and a Latios with Dive.)

~Aquarelle

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes

it'll hatch if you have traded it from r/s first i've tried it with my ruby and it worked fine :)

i traded an eevee egg from fire red to emerald and from emerald to my ruby, when it hatched the 'dex was automatically upgraded because my emerald had the nat.dex.

on topic: going to breed for a modest skitty for delcaty, catch and release a lairon, trade back for my claytol and find my bold dragon breathe feebas and grow enough plants for miltolic, breed for a modest clampearl for gorbyss. then the rest ledgendries but i'm going to get these out the way first.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
tropicana almost beat all of juan's gym for me....darn kingdra crushed my whole team

team
sunny (solrock) lvl 38
blaze (Blaziken) lvl 38
tropicana (tropius) lvl 38
jewel (sableye) lvl 38
IceBall (spheal) lvl 30

Last edited:

Aquarelle

Staff member
FINALLY got to fight two gym leaders again on Emerald. ^_^

It's been MONTHS since one of them wanted to fight.

I battled Flannery first, and as usual, all six of her Pokemon were effortlessly taken down by three surfs.

Went to fight Juan next, and killed all his crummy Pokemon just as easily.

~Aquarelle

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
caught an electrode to take out kingdra...but i might just use rayquaza

Edit: rayquaza beat kingdra for me.....tropicana beat the rest

team
sunny (solrock) lvl 38
blaze (Blaziken) lvl 38
tropicana (tropius) lvl 38
jewel (sableye) lvl 38
IceBall (spheal) lvl 32
rayquaza lvl 70

Last edited:

Ultradude131

Disturbia
I fought Tucker today,but i lost i started using Walrein who killed his Salamence in one hit,then he send out charizard who killed Walrein then i sent out Metagross Walrein managed to get Charizard to red and i would hav won if Charizard hadn't used overheat,which killed me.Tucker is my rival,and i will not stop doing the battle dome untill i defeat him!!!(i already beat Lucy(Pike) and Noland(Factory)

¶GlichyMissingno¶

.:.~*^Girl^*~.:.
Nothing much. Expect my Sapphire Team passed the Pkrs stats. =( I still want them to have Pkrs. When Pkrs passes in Pearl, you get a Smiley face or something esle in I think the bottem left/right corrner but in R/S/E you get a black dot so when I saw that I thought it was a bit werid.

Last edited:

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
caught bagon, made it to ever grand city, beat wally

team
sunny (solrock) lvl 41
blaze (Blaziken) lvl 40
tropicana (tropius) lvl 41
jewel (sableye) lvl 40
IceBall (spheal) lvl 33
korn(shelgon) lvl 33

Last edited:

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Trying to search for a Shiny Zigzagoon on my Pokemon Sapphire...

Traded my Shiny Parasect from a borrowed game I played called LG from a friend...

And also attempting on doing a Ru/Sa Scramble Challenge... ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.