• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFK

Eevee fanboy
My Chansey breeding has quite possibly finished, although I'm very slightly miffed by the results:

Serene Grace, Bold
28 / 30 / 30 / 23 / 26 / 31

The spread itself looks very promising, even if there's only one flawless stat. Of course, I would've loved for the Atk/Sp.Atk to be switched, but alas it's not so. As it stands, I think I'll go ahead and keep this one (although the parents are going to stay just in case I feel like I want better).

Now it's off to get it some EV's and a catchy nickname.

Escheria

Ray Tracer
Earned my third silver symbol, the Guts symbol^^
Played my way throught Arena to just test my Metagross and seems like I had lost my count of the challenges, so basically this battle was a surprise.

I risked with Linoone, trying to pull off a Belly Drum, but Heracross used Megahorn and not Counter :/ Oh well, Metagross came and managed to beat the **** out of the bug, having only 45 HP left after the match. Umbreon was a 2HKO, leaving my Metagross with 2 HP.. I saved Explosion for the last b*stard and was hoping that Umbreon wouldn't kill Meta.. well, Umbreon is bad attacker and Meta resists Faint Attack... And that was really lucky. Last pokemon was Shedinja, and if my Metagross were down, I'd lose my challenge because the last pokemon I had was Swampert with nothing that can score a SE hit.

Tactics, Guts and Luck.. that's quite exactly what brings me my victories =D

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
A couple weeks ago, I started playing Sapphire again. I've done nearly everything except contests so the most I do is just go to the Battle Tower and battle for a little while before quitting.

Anyways, I have a couple Battle Tower events that I thought were cool.

1) I had my Salamence battle against a Weezing. On the first turn, I used Fly. While up in the air, Weezing used Explosion which never hit Salamence so it Koed itself. My opponent's next pokemon was Hariyama who instantly used Fake Out and missed (since Salamence was still in the air). Salamence's Fly had Koed Hariyama in one hit! I thought it was neat that 2 pokemon were Koed in 2 turns.

2) Just luck based, but my Swampert (holding Bright Powder), was battling a Regirock. I used Earthquake which only brought Regirock about halfway to being KOed. It didn't surprise me that Regirock used Explosion (since nearly every 'Regi' at the Battle Tower knows it). It DID surprise me that Explosion had missed. I thought it was funny.

3) Of all the times I've played the game, I encountered my first shiny pokemon at the Battle Tower; an Alakazam. It was too bad I had to take him down.

Last edited:

Mandude

I beat the elite four for the 51st time in emerald and got another level 100, my tyranitar.

Escheria

Ray Tracer
Earned yet another symbol! Brave symbol this time for the Battle Pyramid. I am so grateful to have my Swampert and Metagross in my team^^ Swampert took care of Regirock and Registeel, Metagross OHKO'd Regice =D. One of the easierst matches ^_^

Emerald: I trained myself second and third Marowak. I wasn't satisfied with the first Marowak and eventually I found out the same thing about the second Marowak, so I EV-trained another one. I'm pretty setisfied with him, so he's probably going to stay. I also finished EV-training my second Venusaur. Again, I wasn't satisfied with the first one and I really wanted to use him, so let's train another one!

Sapphire: I haven't played it much. Now I'm in Mauville, haven't beaten Wattson yet

I'm going to start my FireRed again for a little change from EV-training and Hoenn. We'll see, how that'll turn out. :p

NeonGardevoir

CoolTrainer
Emerald:I have been doing contests to last few days.I trained a contest Kirlia and he(yes,HE)won the smart contest master rank just this morning.I'm very happy about that.Not sure what I'll do next,I might go ahead and beat the E4 since I haven't did it yet.

aquasuicune

I just went and evolved a bunch of pokemon. Only 12 more to complete the pokedex.

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
Emerald: restarted and beat Juan, have all starts on my team Finally obeying me >_> Currently training to overthrow the E4 not even gonna bother going up the waterfall.

Dresden

Pokémon Master
as people have probably seen, Aron has been shuned in my thread asking if its a good team...ah well, ill teach it dragon claw, aerial ace and possibly an electric move.
will update you on my progress.

Horrible idea. Aggron has terrible special attack, and dragon and electric are both special types. Stick to steel, fighting, rock, ground...

aerisLana

i cannot believe
In Sapphire, I battled all the trainers in the S.S. Tidal. (the ship from Lilycove-Slateport) While battling all of them, I decided to level my Metagross & Manectric. I'm also planning on teaching Metagross some helpful moves, since it's movepool from Beldum-Metang was a crap. I'll also try to level my Armaldo & Walrein along with my Metagross.

Escheria

Ray Tracer
First Gold Symbol!!!! =D

Battled in the Dome today, and it was so darn easy o.o Faced many, many horrible pokemon who could screw me up, but my Metagross is the best =D. And my cheap stratedy for the Battle Dome is as good as foolproof =D

Time to breed my Bagon again, and EV train Latias..

jiang

Toguro-sama's 100%
At least things are going for people really well, mine is just so bad, so so bad news!
My over 850 hours of Emerald Game just got erased/corrupted last night! Awww!!!Awful. Really, to the the deepest sense of the word, I could have sworn to throw my game last night! My Emerald is worth 850 hours of my precious time, and then it just disappeared just like that! pFffft!

Anyways, I should not cry over spilled milk, but what I have in my Emerald are so precious...complete dex entries, Event pokes, legendaries from all games, Lvl 100 battling pokes, most completed evolution line of pokes at level 60/70 and above, all items obtainable, three battle frontier brains defeated, strong battling pokes, my favorites, and most of all--I lost my cloning hub. I just feel unlucky I have to do over; it was rather good that I have at least migrated clones of the events and legendaries I have in there; but I did not do so with my other lvl 60/70+ pokes. So basically, I just wasted 850 hours of my time!

DJDojo

Clefable in Disguise
So basically, I just wasted 850 hours of my time!

Geez, that's terrible...I've logged in about 200 hours, so I wonder if my game'll do the same thing... :(

I leveled up, yeeha, though I feel your pain dude. My cousin wanted to play my Pokemon Blue game once, and he deleted my game completely...

swampert55

I finished EV training Vaporeon in Ruby. I'm about to migrate him to Diamond.

I had my Salamence battle against a Weezing. On the first turn, I used Fly. While up in the air, Weezing used Explosion which never hit Salamence so it Koed itself.
That happened to me when my Dragonite was using Fly.

swampert55

I finished EV training Vaporeon in Ruby. I'm about to migrate him to Diamond.

I had my Salamence battle against a Weezing. On the first turn, I used Fly. While up in the air, Weezing used Explosion which never hit Salamence so it Koed itself.
That happened to me when my Dragonite was using Fly.

black dog

Fun Projects Inside!
my mom took my game away a week before the last day of school so i would study harder. but schools over so she should be giving it back soon. Before she took it away i was EV training a pokemon in attack on Leaf Green. So i was training on paras' and i found a shiny paras. Its great. Its Great!

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Went on Emerald "May" (I've got two Emerald Games, the other is "Brendan"), In the Safari Zone, I found a Pikachu, WITH LIGHT BALL!! Then it felt like a swarm Of Pikachu, so Happily Obliged to spend my Safari Ball on then. I also Caught a few other Pokémon.

In Sapphire, I got up to The Boss on the Volcano.

Status
Not open for further replies.