• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rabid Raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomCase

Guildmaster of Rabid Raiders
Looking for a group for those Gigantamax raids? Has the AI Clefairy died four times because she spammed Follow Me vs a raid pokemon with super effective moves? Have you had exactly zero luck in hunting those 5 star raid pokemon? If your answer to any of those question is ''yes'' then you're at the right place. Welcome to the guild of raid enthusiasts. Welcome to Rabid Raiders.

1. Introduction
2. Rules
3. Members list
4. Discord

1. Introduction
We like to keep it simple here at Rabid Raiders. There is no big, fantasy guild backstory or introduction, no member rank system, no guild wars, no special joining rules, none of that. The point of this guild is to serve as a hub for players who are interested in doing raids and are looking for other like-minded players. If you're into doing raids and you want to help other or you need help from others then we're here to provide you with that. It is pretty basic :)

2. Rules
We have only three rules:

1. Follow all SPPF rules

2. Be polite to each other. Keep it chill. If you have any issues with other members then talk to the leader first. Don't resort to fighting here in the thread!

3. Upon joining the guild provide us with your friend code. Setting up raid battles is much easier to do with friends then over that disaster that Y-comm is.

3. Members list

Leader

Random Case

Members:
Monster Guy
Oarfish
DeadshotRogue
Divine Retribution
Shadow Saiyan
Leftsyndrome
Eldegoss
Ophie
Greninjamaster
Hsgames
Tactical Demise
WishIhadaManfi5
EIAwDk
RumbleintheDumbles
VillainFan42
Saberu
Captainfez3
Mot656​

4. Discord
We have our own discord! :)

Link: https://discordapp.com/invite/uZjCzxr

Rule 2 applies for the discord.

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Sw-8356-8783-0987

I’m Fairy Tale Man on Discord BTW

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
So, this is for helping with raids? Cool, because I need some help this evening. (I am about to leave and will be unavailable until 8:30-9:00 PM central US time.)
I have a five-star Gigantamax Centiskorch in my Shield game, and the AI keep fainting repeatedly. If I could have some help (again, around 8:30-9:00 PM central US time), I would appreciate it.
My Switch FC is in my signature, but I can edit this post with it if you guys want.

I will check back here when I get back this evening. Feel free to PM / VM me also while I am gone (or when I get back).

EDIT: I got back early (it is around 7:40 PM here). I am now available for this raid. Please let me know if you can help.

EDIT 2: DONE. (And failed to catch it...)

Last edited:

Leftsyndrome

Hey guys I just got home and will be on in like 10 minutes to hunt for G -Darmanitain, I want one with its hidden ability and one without. I currently am at the den where he spawns at but unfortunately got a torkoal as of right now. If anyone is down to help me on this quest add me SW-2306-0675-6704. I have lots of wishing stars ready to go. Let me know if you added me and hope to see you guys in a few!!

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
I'd like to be in this too. My Switch code is SW-5203-8829-2405. My Switch profile name is Puppycorn, and my Shield Version trainer name is Jericho. I go by Scottaloo on Discord. I live in the Pacific Time Zone. (Daylight Savings is observed here, but it's not currently active.) I hope this isn't too confusing.

(So Zen Mode Darmanitan is available now?)

That being said, I have a tendency to frequently encounter the notification of "Come on, everybody! Join me as allies! Let's start a Max Raid Battle!" instead of the ones where I can actually join. I don't know why that notification even exists.

Im in! Time to say goodbye to the npc solrocks and wobuffets!

Don't forget that Magikarp...I think it's the game's way of telling you to go find people. As if it's easy...

Leftsyndrome

I'd like to be in this too. My Switch code is SW-5203-8829-2405. My Switch profile name is Puppycorn, and my Shield Version trainer name is Jericho. I go by Scottaloo on Discord. I live in the Pacific Time Zone. (Daylight Savings is observed here, but it's not currently active.) I hope this isn't too confusing.

(So Zen Mode Darmanitan is available now?)

That being said, I have a tendency to frequently encounter the notification of "Come on, everybody! Join me as allies! Let's start a Max Raid Battle!" instead of the ones where I can actually join. I don't know why that notification even exists.

Don't forget that Magikarp...I think it's the game's way of telling you to go find people. As if it's easy...

hey I just added you!

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Status
Not open for further replies.