• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rabid Raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I'm in!

Switch FC: SW-3657-4726-1398

Discord: Box9Missingo

Last edited:
I'm very interested in this, raiding is most of my time spent on SwSh at the moment. My friend code is in my signature. On Discord I'm RumbleintheDumbles #2408.

Got some things to do first but should be able to properly join in a bit later today. Hopefully I never have to put up with that sodding magikarp trainer in a 5-star raid ever again...

Saberu

My Switch Code is 2617-5241-6131
On Discord, I'm Trainer Moth (Space Prince/ss Dragonberry Deut#9308)
I change my Switch name all the time, but I'm always BotW Link on a blue background.
My trainer's name is Moth!

Last edited:

captainfez3

The Chill Trainer
This is exactly what I was looking for! Please send me an invite if you are looking for someone to raid with, I will be up for it anytime (for the most part).

FC: SW-6746-7253-1702

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
In.

FC: 1262-5767-2705

Discord: Mr. Reloaded#5235

Last edited:

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Please remember to include your tag (the four-digit code after your username, for example mine is Divine Retribution#9052) when posting your Discord usernames! This is what allows people to search for you specifically and differentiates you from other people who might have the same username! I was able to find everyone's tags so far, but it's more convenient if you post them in the future. If you're not sure what your tag is, simply check the bottom left corner of your Discord interface, where your Discord avatar, username, and tag should all be visible! Thanks!

Updated spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v-JJB1JrT7apvCfJ0tWzKoXg0_36L5UMmM2IWrgrC78/edit#gid=0

If you notice any information missing (Switch names, character names, etc.) and would like to provide it, please DM me either here on Serebii or on Discord (Divine Retribution#9052)! Thanks and happy raiding!

EDIT: wrong link lol

Last edited:

Rotundo

Hello, my name is Rotundo, I've been
playing pokemon since red/blue. Breeder, IV Breeder, I EV train the old fashioned way, Looking for friends, pokemon trades, online Max Raid groups, and friendly competition/colabs. I'd love to join this guild. Missed out on the Mewtwo events because people (players, not npc) kept bringing pokemon like Charizard, and Pikachu.

IGN: Rotundo
FC: SW-3855-3241-3713

Status
Not open for further replies.