• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Raden's....Pokeart.

Raden Surya

Abdidalem of Erika
Pokemon Lineart drawing suddenly became my hobby lately, so I think I'll post some here, maybe any of you'll like it...

SalamencezZz.gif

A lazy Salamence who has slept in my sig for a long time.
Salamence.gif

Now he has awakened to get some food.
TukulGardy.gif

A sitting Gardy I made a while ago.
Gallade.gif

A Gallade who has just cut something....I know, that blood looks weird.
DestinyBondage.gif

A Frosslass who's ready to take you with her...
Arcanain.gif

Food!
BSpore.gif

Breeloom spreading spores. My, he looked a bit fat.
LucaAshura.gif

Lucario who wants to throw an aura sphere at you. Wait, where's the Aura Sphere?
Victreebelllll.gif

Victreebell, somehow I wanted to draw it.
Weavilegg.gif

I wonder what this Weavile is thinking.

~BG'd
Gallade-Sandstorm.gif

Gallade
Froslass-Blizzard.png

Froslass

New images will be added soon...
Stealing is allowed as long as you give credit. --"
Comments, critics and banana peels are welcome.

Last edited:
*throws banana peel* lol, these are great! I like the salamence, both pics. One thing though, if someone givs credit, then it wouldn't be stealing X)

Fire Suicune

*throws a second banana peel* Both Salamence are adorable, though the second's head seems a bit short. Gardevoir looks like we're interupting something, imo (still cool, none-the-less). Gallade looks awesome in that pose (what did it cut???), and is Flosslass (sp) drinking tea or something? Arcanine's expression is highly amusing, you should do another like it!

You can't call it stealing if it's credited! Yes, I know it's been said.

Keep up the great work!

-F.S. out

Raden Surya

Abdidalem of Erika
Thanks to you both :)
That Gallade cut a....dunno. Someone's arm maybe.(lol j/k)
Yes, the Frosslass is drinking a tea.
Yeah, I know it's not stealed if credited, that's why I allow it.

Added another pics in the first post

Alzi

Toon link
That breloom is so awsome 0.0. Also i like Frosslass one. You drew it well on how the destiny bond is there awaiting someone.

Fire Suicune

Oo, me likes the Breloom, and the moving spores! It doesn't look fat, though the leg behind the tail looks kinda weird.

Lucario without an Aura Sphere? *coughsignoftheapocalypsecough* Anyway, it looks great, too.

I might be "stealing" the Breloom :p

-F.S. out

Raden Surya

Abdidalem of Erika
Rather than giving flowers to your girlfriend this Valentine, maybe you want to give her another plant...
Victreebelllll.gif

I also BG'd some pics. Now that Gallade looks like he has just sliced a Tyranitar.
I wanted to animate that Froslass' Snowstorm also, but seems like I couldn't (or too lazy to)

Enjoy...

Fire Suicune

Oo, very nice additions. Though Victreebel's pink mouth-rim-thingy looks a bit off-center (or is it supposed to be? I haven't seen a pic of one in a long time).

Gallade looks awesome, especially with the Sandstorm effect thingy. Feel sorry for the poor Tyranitar though.

If you animated the snowstorm, that pic would be completely awesome. Seriously.

Can we suggest (not request) stuff? If not, it's fine, I was just curious.

-F.S. out

Raden Surya

Abdidalem of Erika
Weavilegg.gif

Seems like he wants to rap.... no, scratch someone.

Suggestions? That's very OK, although I already have a plenty sketches waiting to be lineart-ed, so maybe I won't be able to do the suggestions right away.

mangaeyes

There so good! Way better than I could do. I don't really have any crit...all I can say is: Can you do a Jynx!

Last edited:
I like the sleeping Salamance but the one thats awake looks...weird somehow I don't now what it is about it though.

Could you Make a Dialga?

mangaeyes

W0000000P!!!! Jynx!!!
Lol can't wait until you do the Jynx I hope its the really great standard you've shown with your previous artwork!!

Last edited:

Fire Suicune

Hm, haven't critiqued in a while.

I love the Weavile. Looks like it wants to kill someone XD The ice is very nicely-drawn.

Heh, Flygon looks like it's wearing shoes. But other than that, Fly and Latios look awesome. I love how you added some personal touches to them.

-F.S. out

Raunchy_fad

Ooh, maaaan!
Dynamic pictures with little or no animation. You should work in Japanimation!

Hahaha, I guess that was kinda funny.

Clare

The Dainty Delcatty
These are all very nice. The Gardevoir is my favourite. I like the way you've got it sitting in front of a computer - might make a good logo for a website.