• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Raden's Shop of Move Animations

Raden Surya

Abdidalem of Erika
This shop will be closed soon then I will make a new one. Until that time,
No Requests Please.

Last edited:

tyranitar.armaldo

King of the reptiles
Yay first post. I was going to ask for a double battle of Shiny Roserade and Dokerugo (back sprites) vs a Mr Mime and Granbull. The roserade uses an attack called Bark Stomp making it rise in the air (like bounce) where it sits for the turn, the Dokerugo uses an attack called Megatoxin making an acid stream (looking a bit like a purple flamethrower) on granbull making it feint, then Dokerugos Atk goes down. Mr Mime uses Psychic and misses. Roserades attack starts making the background go like a forest and roots smash down on Mr Mime Feinting him (Roserade reappears). Thank you

P.S Your animations are outstanding.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
~Move Name: Apocalypse
~How the animation will looks like : a white and blue beam will come shooting from shiny umbreons mouth, hits the opposing pokemon (mightyena), then like blue lightning comes down, + a pink white beam will come shooting from espeons mouth to hit the opposing pokemon (mewtwo) and pink stars come down, both mewtwos and mightyena health go down really fast (can you do that please ^_^)
~Pokemons in the scene : shiny umbreon (male Lv.100 backsprite) espeon (female Lv.100 backsprite) Vs. Mightyena, Mewtwo (both male Lv.100)
~Mode: double

thnx this shop will be really popular

dpmbsa197.png
dpfba196.png

dpmfa262.png
dpmfa150.png

Last edited:

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
ok can i get one

im going to ask for a single battle Of Shiny Charizard (back Sprite) Vs Shiny Goukazaru. Charizard Does a Move Omega Blast ( it look like a flamethower but with water and thunder in it ) Shiny Gouazaru Life Touch The end but he still not down Then Shiny Goukazaru Does a Move Call High Speed Rush ( Run Fast Like wind ) it take half of his life and Then Shiny Charizard Does a Normal Flamethower and he wins.

if u need more just ask

Raden Surya

Abdidalem of Erika
Well, a lot of requests^^ but everyone, please read the forms again..>.< If you feel confused, I've made the example of requesting in the first post.

Icicle

~Move Name: Psyburn
~How the animation will looks like : Has that "confusion" attack background, and has a spinny purple flames that hits the opponate. (Just a fun fact, the attack has a chance for burn AND confusion (higher burn rate)).
~Pokemons in the scene : Mew (using attack, back sprited); level 65. Salamence (opponate); male, level 65
~Mode: Single.

And to make life easier :3

~Pokemon sprites: http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i188/EmoxTenshi/animations/animationparts/rsback151.png (mew backspirte; from pe2k). http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i188/EmoxTenshi/animations/animationparts/pkrs189.gif (Salamence sprite; from pe2k)
~Attack sprites: http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i188/EmoxTenshi/animations/animationparts/psyburnattack.png (If possible could you make it start out together, expand while spinning to hit Salamence, and when it hits the flames kinda explode, or something.. if that's to much, that sprite spinning is fine xD)
~Boxes: Text - In order.. http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i188/EmoxTenshi/animations/animationparts/mewusedtext.png (Mew used text). I blanked out on what the burned text was (saying the pokemon was burned), so I want that. Then http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i...ions/animationparts/salamenceconfusedtext.png (Salamence confused text)
HP - http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i188/EmoxTenshi/animations/animationparts/mewhpbar.png (Mew's). http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i188/EmoxTenshi/animations/animationparts/salamencehpbar.png (If possible after the attack can you add the "BRN" text, to show it was burned, to go with the same second text thingy).

The attack also takes most of the HP for this scene (so.. it'll be in the red and so either the confusion or burn would walk it out).

Edit

>>;; Of course examples placed AFTER I post xD. Want me to clean my request up, seeing as mine was the most detailed.. >>;;

Last edited:

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
~Move Name: Apocalypse
~How the animation will looks like : a white and blue beam will come shooting from shiny umbreons mouth, hits the opposing pokemon (mightyena), then like blue lightning comes down, + a pink white beam will come shooting from espeons mouth to hit the opposing pokemon (mewtwo) and pink stars come down, both mewtwos and mightyena health go down really fast (can you do that please ^_^)
~Pokemons in the scene : shiny umbreon (male Lv.100 backsprite) espeon (female Lv.100 backsprite) Vs. Mightyena, Mewtwo (both male Lv.100)

thnx this shop will be really popular

i did use that form.....V_V....i dont get the sprite s bit do you want us to post the sprites to use

dpmbsa197.png
dpfba196.png

dpmfa262.png
dpmfa150.png

EDIt: oh right i see ill get the attacks now

here

batle.png

can you do it now ^_^

Last edited:

latiaswindblast

Move name:Glacier force
How the animation will look like:Glacia uses a Ice colored beam that hits Jolteon and Leafia uses a attack that looks like Razor leaf on Vaporeon.
Pokemon in scene:Leafia,Glacia,Opponents:Jolteon,Vaporeon(All level 100)
Mode:Double.

Thanks!

Raden Surya

Abdidalem of Erika
Erm..latiaswindblast, sprites? ^^"

Northern Light, you should use R/S sprites instead, but okay, I'll tolerate it. BTW, the name Apocalips has already used, can you make another name? Combo Beam maybe?

And Icicle...I have just thinked that Pyrokinesis will sounds better, do you think..?

raglflagl

Banned
Move Name: Northswain Glow
How the animation will looks like : the Aurora Back and if possible can you make the Aurora in the background move.After the pokemon uses the move glowing orbs will come down from the sky then lightning bolts will come out of the ground from where the orbs fell going in a diagonal direction hitting the enemy.
Pokemons in the scene : Mine -Gardevoir Lv. 100 Full HP Female Enemy - an Erureido at Lv. 100 Male.
Mode: Single Battle.
Sprites : Here
Also i was wondering can i use the text box and font stuff with your permission?

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
~Move Name: Omega Blast ( it look like a flamethower but with water and thunder mix in it )
~How the animation will looks like : Shiny Charizard Does Omega Blast and Shiny Goukazaru lose all of it health and fall like the game
~Pokemons in the scene : Shiny Charizard Male lvl 100 / Shiny Goukazaru Male lvl100
~Mode: single

rsbacksh006.png

dpmfsa392.png

http://i18.*******.com/2jg5ath.png

Last edited:

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Erm..latiaswindblast, sprites? ^^"

Northern Light, you should use R/S sprites instead, but okay, I'll tolerate it. BTW, the name Apocalips has already used, can you make another name? Combo Beam maybe?

And Icicle...I have just thinked that Pyrokinesis will sounds better, do you think..?

oh sorry here are the R/S sprites and here

~Move Name: Atlantian Beam
~How the animation will looks like : a white and blue beam will come shooting from shiny umbreons mouth, hits the opposing pokemon (mightyena), then like blue lightning comes down, + a pink white beam will come shooting from espeons mouth to hit the opposing pokemon (mewtwo) and pink stars come down, and can they like have bits of shattered metal come of them ,both mewtwos and mightyena health go down really fast (can you do that please ^_^)

rsbacksh197.png
rsback196.png

pkrs011.gif
pkrs305.gif

batle-1.png

Last edited:

Mex

Banned
Hello!
Can you please make move "Inversion"? Description:
Pokemon- Unown M lv. 42 with 2% of HP, foe- Anorith lv. 36. with 70% of HP.
Battlescene and both Pokemon inverts several times, and Unown's HP changes to 98%, and Anorith's- to 30%. Last phrase- "All damages were inverted".
Thanks! ;201-m;

Kinginsoar

Advanced Spriter
Me again. :)

Should I repeat the details? I mean, they are in your inbox, you know. If you need them I'll post them.

PS. You should write a limit for a certain amount of people at a time. That way you won't have so much work to do.

golden_charizard

Shiny Hunter
~Move Name: Dragon beam and Ice Trap
~How the animation will looks like : 1. flygon use Dragon Beam on Palkia(Red and blue beam shoot for flygon mouth) 2. palkia lose all it hp and faith like the game. 3. suicune use ice trap ( a beam shoot for suicune mouth and then
the pokemon is in a pice of ice) on dalka. 4. dalga faith.
~Pokemons in the scene : suicune and flygon (back) palkia and dalga (front)
~backgroud: you chose

dpmfa483.png

dpmba245.png

dpmba330.png

golden_charizard

Shiny Hunter
Move Name: Dragon beam and Ice Trap
~How the animation will looks like : 1. flygon use Dragon Beam on Palkia(Red and blue beam shoot for flygon mouth) 2. palkia lose all it hp and faith like the game. 3. suicune use ice trap ( a beam shoot for suicune mouth and then
the pokemon is in a pice of ice) on dalka. 4. dalga faith.
~Pokemons in the scene : suicune and flygon (back) palkia and dalga (front)
~backgroud: you chose

dpmfa483.png

dpmba245.png

dpmfa484.png
~
dpmba330.png

Last edited: