• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Raden's Shop of Move Animations

Raden Surya

Abdidalem of Erika
Yo.
Sorry for being so irresponsible. I lost my interest on Pokemon for a while, but now it's back after I got my DP.

Anyways here r the requests that I forgotten to do before I dissapeared in a cloud of confetti.
WeivFOrce.gif
SaosBeam.gif

FatalDeath.gif

Azab.gif
Desertwrath.gif

I hope the requestors still remember them... *PMs*

This shop will be closed soon then I will make a new one. Until that time,
No Requests Please.

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I think the animation for God's Rage is a bit too long, but I like them, actually :D

Mewchirio

~Move Name: Light ray
~How the animation will looks like : Espeon uses Light ray. its like a line thats white and quite thick and it comes in to Dialga from top, botttom, left and right. it lowers Dialga to half HP
~Pokemons in the scene : Espeon Female (Mine) and Dialga (Genderless) both lvl 100
~Mode: single.
~Sprites:
483_1.png
and
196.png

http://i1.*******.com/643ape1.png

Mewchirio

Thanks

Raden, you missed my one off...

Mewchirio

Mewchirio

Thanks alot ;)

Mewchirio

nubinator

Banned
Raden's back!

Where've you been for the last few ... months?

Anyways, can't wait for you to open a new shop :D

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Welcom back Raden.

Wait who was doing my text boxes for my last request. No one finished them for me. Can you make them now so when Raden opens a new shop he can make mine. I think mine was skipped too. Whoever was doing my text boxes PM me and I'll give you the second request again.

Hiboxx

Dang! A Fat Person!
Raden can you do this

Move;Gravity hammer
Description;The screen looks like when you use dark pulse and a spiral of dark energy circles the foe and 3 dark ovals smash the foe And puts them underground (like dark void)

My pokemon;491; back sprite

Enemy;;488;

Last edited:

maxximuscree

Snorlax User
ummm...
Raden can you please do this move
fighting spirit(fighting/special)
a dragon like aura encloses the user and then soots off towards the foes which then explodes.Deals double damage to dragons randomly raises two stats on user

user:;206;
enemy:612:

thanks in advance!!